Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
it releases salamanders, but it will stop picking up nets and ropes eventually and then you lose them and one that happens its game over and bot is useless. Has potential
But when does it stop picking up nets?

[emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Honestly i would if i could =/
ofcourse we all like the idea of black chins cuz of the cash. but its not worth botting in the long run. too many pkers. bot wont be quick enough to log all the time. maybe sometimes. and that just loses traps. you'd have to watch it constantly. im with defeat3d. not worth the dev time.

is salamanders fixed? the release issue is fine, but it will stop picking up the nets and ropes so it will end eventually after like an hour

LISTEN ALLL YOU FUCKERS STOP BITCHING ,ONE BEST HUNTER BOTS I GOT 99 WITH IT ....... IF U DONT LIKE LEAVE
lol, ive got 99 with it too, i also got to 30xp+with it before i got banned 24/h per day. but he switched it up. now it missclicks. it used to not whatsoever before it clicked underneath the trap. it was faster then. and i feel like it made it more detectable. because before that happened my bots lasted alot longer. and i gold farmed with this for a long time. but its worth it kind of, i can get them up to 85 ish without getting banned but thats

So it's my fault your script is trash? :L
but he was right, for ur script to sit there that long like that, is your own fault. any good macroer knows to atleast watch the script for 5 minutes or even longer depending on what its supposed to do.

lol, ive got 99 with it too, i also got to 30xp+with it before i got banned 24/h per day. but he switched it up. now it missclicks. it used to not whatsoever before it clicked underneath the trap. it was faster then. and i feel like it made it more detectable. because before that happened my bots lasted alot longer. and i gold farmed with this for a long time. but its worth it kind of, i can get them up to 85 ish without getting banned but thats

but he was right, for ur script to sit there that long like that, is your own fault. any good macroer knows to atleast watch the script for 5 minutes or even longer depending on what its supposed to do.
Ohh he switched it up , i am going to test it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The bot keeps losing traps after a while.

Botted 2 hours on Swamp Lizards yesterday and the bot lost 4 x Rope & 4x Small Fishing Net.

Same thing happened on Tropical Wagtails earlier where I lost approx. 2 traps per 1 hour.

The bot keeps losing traps after a while.

Botted 2 hours on Swamp Lizards yesterday and the bot lost 4 x Rope & 4x Small Fishing Net.

Same thing happened on Tropical Wagtails earlier where I lost approx. 2 traps per 1 hour.

Yes and it happens with chins
Maybe a slightly longer delay could be added when picking up box traps at chins. This happens occasionally.
ezgif-3-90519f0a00.gif

and sort this out ..............

The trap-losing is ok as long as you don't want to bot hunter for more than 5 hrs or so. But still it would be nice to be fixed so I don't need to bring the whole inventory of traps with me just to go lvl up hunter.

The trap-losing is ok as long as you don't want to bot hunter for more than 5 hrs or so. But still it would be nice to be fixed so I don't need to bring the whole inventory of traps with me just to go lvl up hunter.

Salamanders are kinda broken. It'll get fixed eventually until then, I guess don't use it?

Primate
If you guys give me actual proper information about what's going wrong and in what situations, I can potentially change something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.