Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
So I went and looked at if I made some mistake implementing RS3, but there's nothing I changed that should've broken Salamanders. Some part of RuneMate is broken atm. I'll look into what's broken when I'm home later.

So I went and looked at if I made some mistake implementing RS3, but there's nothing I changed that should've broken Salamanders. Some part of RuneMate is broken atm. I'll look into what's broken when I'm home later.

Shift clicking red sals would speed it up too

I've noticed while doing falconry if you fail to catch the kebbit the bot will click away as if to go buy the glove again looks super suspicious might want to look into that

Anytime the bot is right clicking (walk here/set up [box] trap) there are far too many misclicks. It scrolls through the list of options up to 10x before either stopping completely or finally getting it. Methinks the chance of click failure (if intentional) should taper.

Otherwise, great bot, nice & efficient.

P.S. Some options for speed/efficiency would be nice. I'd slow it down a tad and add random pauses.

when i start the script for chinchompas in osrs, it says traversing then a bunch of coordinates and then doesn't do anything. i've reinstalled everything and problem still there.

the bot isnt working just stands there even after the runemate client is fixed it just says starting then nothing else

whats wrong with runemate for it to not let primehunter not work i dont understand? when it says walking to cords and just sits there why is is runemates bug thats causes it?

Primate
Has anyone tried red salamanders recently? Is dropping working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.