Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice bot and i recommend people to use it, i use it 'ALOT'. 15m+ xp on 1 acc and no ban!
only problem is that after the v0.4.0 and v0.4.1 update, it just crashes on runemate. it just happens to a random one, because i got mutiple bots running and each one will close after a while, hope you can fix it soon. saw this btw as the only approach i could make to contact you.

jezus, zo me best gedaan om het in het engels te schrijven, zie ik erna dat je nederlands ben....... #fail

Primate
Very nice bot and i recommend people to use it, i use it 'ALOT'. 15m+ xp on 1 acc and no ban!
only problem is that after the v0.4.0 and v0.4.1 update, it just crashes on runemate. it just happens to a random one, because i got mutiple bots running and each one will close after a while, hope you can fix it soon. saw this btw as the only approach i could make to contact you.

jezus, zo me best gedaan om het in het engels te schrijven, zie ik erna dat je nederlands ben....... #fail
I need more details on what you mean with "they just crash", when do they crash, what's the situation in-game, could you supply me with some logs perhaps?

i didnt pay attention what happens in-game because they just log off because the bot isnt moving i guess, and what happens is that the "Instance" you have open for that acc just disappears and the standard message will appear that an error has occured.
i dont really look at the log but if it will happen again i will make a copy and send it.

Primate
i didnt pay attention what happens in-game because they just log off because the bot isnt moving i guess, and what happens is that the "Instance" you have open for that acc just disappears and the standard message will appear that an error has occured.
i dont really look at the log but if it will happen again i will make a copy and send it.
As in the entire RuneMate application becomes unresponsive? If so, it's very unlikely that it's a problem on my end, it might be you running out of memory or cpu power instead. This bot is quite resource heavy because of the amount of operations required to predict states etc.

Bot some times gets stuck when it missclicks and clicks on "Use" And it doesnt fix it self and just stands there, for example at falconry the bot clicks use at the fur and then just stands there.

Bot some times gets stuck when it missclicks and clicks on "Use" And it doesnt fix it self and just stands there, for example at falconry the bot clicks use at the fur and then just stands there.
Yeah this is really annoying when it happens

both my accounts got banend didnt suicide bot at all. and my friends account got banned botting for six hours @chins thats it.. i think the new update whre it moves the angle of the screen makes it way more detectable. i loved this bot before that. because since the screen started moving it made more mistakes as well.

Primate
both my accounts got banend didnt suicide bot at all. and my friends account got banned botting for six hours @chins thats it.. i think the new update whre it moves the angle of the screen makes it way more detectable. i loved this bot before that. because since the screen started moving it made more mistakes as well.
What mistakes did it start making?

the same it always made, planting a trap in a different spot, but it happened way more often. but i believe the script was less detectable without the screen moving at all, theres no erason to move ur screen while ur chinning...that just doesnt make sense.

Primate
the same it always made, planting a trap in a different spot, but it happened way more often. but i believe the script was less detectable without the screen moving at all, theres no erason to move ur screen while ur chinning...that just doesnt make sense.
Hmm, I can get rid of it, if more people agree with you.

Hmm, I can get rid of it, if more people agree with you.

alright, hope you do. and they do, because its common sense, think about, have u ever chinned and moved ur screen like that? maybe moved a lil bit but no where near like that...you dont have to move it at all tho tbh. thats why it wasnt sketchy to not move it.

Primate
UDH3hjP.png

It's coming. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.