Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention one thing on the review. Not sure if it does this with anything other than birds, but sometimes while the bird snare is on the floor being layed/set the bot will right click the snare while it's on the ground and try laying it again. Other than that, think you fixed all of the issues in the last update, so awesome work! :)

Primate
can u release a black chins bot ??
I will implement black chins in the future.

Forgot to mention one thing on the review. Not sure if it does this with anything other than birds, but sometimes while the bird snare is on the floor being layed/set the bot will right click the snare while it's on the ground and try laying it again. Other than that, think you fixed all of the issues in the last update, so awesome work! :)
I rarely see it happen at chinchompas too, I'm not sure why it's happening. I can have a look at it tonight, but since I'm planning to redo some of my core I won't spend a big amount of time fixing a flaw that size yet. Thanks for all your feedback. :p

*SPOILED ROTTEN*

I rarely see it happen at chinchompas too, I'm not sure why it's happening. I can have a look at it tonight, but since I'm planning to redo some of my core I won't spend a big amount of time fixing a flaw that size yet. Thanks for all your feedback. :p
Lol is it even safe to Bot in Wilderness a Black chinchompas?

If it helps, here's the output log when it does right click a trap while being set:
00:05:18 [ INFO ] Dismantling an unsuccessful trap
00:05:22 [ INFO ] Laying a new trap
00:05:25 [ INFO ] Rebuilding a collapsed trap

Maybe increasing the delay after setting a trap would fix it? (When you get around to it :p)

Edit: Break handler seems to loop between 'hunting' and 'removing trap marked for deletion' when it should log out. There's no traps left on the ground:

01:21:52 [ INFO ] Removing a trap marked for deletion
01:22:26 [ INFO ] Getting rid of some items
01:22:29 [ INFO ] Removing a trap marked for deletion

Last edited:
I think the break handler doesnt log you out when the break time comes, but if it does then the login handler does its job and logs you back on xD If the break handler isnt supposed to log you out then whats the point of it :eek:? ppl will be able to report you cause they know you are botting. explain pls xD

edit: Also if you saved breakhandler settings and you turn off the bot then they dissapear and you have to readd them.

Last edited:
Primate
If it helps, here's the output log when it does right click a trap while being set:
00:05:18 [ INFO ] Dismantling an unsuccessful trap
00:05:22 [ INFO ] Laying a new trap
00:05:25 [ INFO ] Rebuilding a collapsed trap

Maybe increasing the delay after setting a trap would fix it? (When you get around to it :p)

Edit: Break handler seems to loop between 'hunting' and 'removing trap marked for deletion' when it should log out. There's no traps left on the ground:

01:21:52 [ INFO ] Removing a trap marked for deletion
01:22:26 [ INFO ] Getting rid of some items
01:22:29 [ INFO ] Removing a trap marked for deletion

I think the break handler doesnt log you out when the break time comes, but if it does then the login handler does its job and logs you back on xD If the break handler isnt supposed to log you out then whats the point of it :eek:? ppl will be able to report you cause they know you are botting. explain pls xD
I've noticed on my account too and I've made some changes to hopefully make it more stable.

edit: Also if you saved breakhandler settings and you turn off the bot then they dissapear and you have to readd them.
@Savior is this on my end?

If a bot places a trap/snare(w/e xD) on the wrong tile then it will move to the correct tile leaving the trap placed on the wrong tile there and try to place a new trap yet it cant place a new trap cause of the trap limit and it will keep trying to place the trap and be stuck that way, it doesnt fix it self and doesnt pickup any other traps while stuck in that way.

Primate
If a bot places a trap/snare(w/e xD) on the wrong tile then it will move to the correct tile leaving the trap placed on the wrong tile there and try to place a new trap yet it cant place a new trap cause of the trap limit and it will keep trying to place the trap and be stuck that way, it doesnt fix it self and doesnt pickup any other traps while stuck in that way.
That's weird, it's correcting itself every time for me. Can you provide me with a log of when this happens?

Found another bug with the profit tracker, when picking up chins the bot counts 1 chin as 2 and adds it to the profit tracker, im pretty sure everything is doubled in profit tracker so it shows wrong stats.

edit: Breakhandler still not saving profile, the bug with not logging out has been fixed.

rob

Should make it drop salamanders pretty quickly as they weight a fuck ton

reduces run energy very quickly

Primate
Should make it drop salamanders pretty quickly as they weight a fuck ton

reduces run energy very quickly
Rewriting some of the core, I will be making it drop salamanders as soon as they are caught.

Question: How do i work the break handler?
Enable it and either use the default profile (nothing else you will have to do), or make your own profile, in which case you'll have to set minimum and maximum timings for when to take breaks and how long your breaks should take. Saving profiles is broken for the moment.

Found another bug with the profit tracker, when picking up chins the bot counts 1 chin as 2 and adds it to the profit tracker, im pretty sure everything is doubled in profit tracker so it shows wrong stats.

edit: Breakhandler still not saving profile, the bug with not logging out has been fixed.
We are aware of the profiles not saving.

QUESTION: will u be adding a black chins to this ........ eg avoid pkers use imp boxes to bank
He already said yes above ^_^

Also, found a small issue with dropping items. It'll sometimes right click the item and scroll down past drop without dropping. It'll do this 2-3 times before actually dropping the item.

Primate

Also, found a small issue with dropping items. It'll sometimes right click the item and scroll down past drop without dropping. It'll do this 2-3 times before actually dropping the item.
Nothing I can do about this unfortunately.

Yeah lol i just realised i ask this like 10 times .....sorry defeat I am a retart some times =)

Status
Not open for further replies.