Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the new update, However is it possible u can make it click the tile rather then right click and walk here ...... Because it a bit buggy like it scroll through the option before it clicks it or it takes like 2 trys.

Very nice bot and i recommend people to use it, i use it 'ALOT'. 15m+ xp on 1 acc and no ban!
only problem is that after the v0.4.0 and v0.4.1 update, it just crashes on runemate. it just happens to a random one, because i got mutiple bots running and each one will close after a while, hope you can fix it soon. saw this btw as the only approach i could make to contact you.

jezus, zo me best gedaan om het in het engels te schrijven, zie ik erna dat je nederlands ben....... #fail

Oh nvm this is all OSRS lol my bad

Last edited:
Primate
Love the new update, However is it possible u can make it click the tile rather then right click and walk here ...... Because it a bit buggy like it scroll through the option before it clicks it or it takes like 2 trys.
I have no idea what you're talking about. It should almost always click the tile to walk to it like it always has.

Love the update just want it to fully support salamanders. ( like allow max traps possible for your level.)

Primate
Love the update just want it to fully support salamanders. ( like allow max traps possible for your level.)
It does allow max traps possible. Unless you're talking about the wilderniss +1 bonus.

Java Warlord
It already does that. The limit you set in the GUI is just a limit you can use if your hunter level is higher. For example, if you are level 99 but only want to use 3 traps for max experience, you would set the limit to 3. If you are level 40, and set the limit to 5, the bot will still only use 3 traps because of your level.

Primate
Are you in the wilderniss and is your level between 60 and 80?

I'll implement the +1 trap in wilderniss in the next update. Do you realize this bot doesn't evade combat/pkers (yet)?

Yea but i usually babysit my bots. So i know if i get pked.

Thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to your next update.

Primate
Yea but i usually babysit my bots. So i know if i get pked.

Thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to your next update.
Alright, just wanted to be sure you're informed. I'll get the update out tonight hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.