Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
any chance u can make it pick up the trap it puts in the wrong spot? besides it sit there and keep trying to lay another trap when it cant? because thats how u get caught botting. especially at crowded areas like red chins

Primate
any chance u can make it pick up the trap it puts in the wrong spot? besides it sit there and keep trying to lay another trap when it cant? because thats how u get caught botting. especially at crowded areas like red chins
I'm gonna have to brainstorm about what the best way to do this is, but I'll try to get it implemented in some update soon.

At green salamanders the bot is laying the traps however, it does not fix the traps, or pick up the lizards once they are caught.

Primate
At green salamanders the bot is laying the traps however, it does not fix the traps, or pick up the lizards once they are caught.
I'm aware, but just have no idea why. Can I have a look on your account perhaps?

I believe I will have falconry fixed for next update.

Whats the premium version for this i want to be able to use breaks...... also can u add black chins as a feature.

Primate
Whats the premium version for this i want to be able to use breaks...... also can u add black chins as a feature.
It's in alpha. :p Breaks will be implemented soonish, black chins might take a while.

It's in alpha. :p Breaks will be implemented soonish, black chins might take a while.
Great thanks.

Also can u add a button which we click and the bot takes the co ordinates of that tile so it cant set a trap there ..... so eg hunting chins you click set tile and the trap will be place there then u move to next one and click set tile and the 2nd trap will be placed there etc, this will allow us to set where are traps go with ease and i think it will be very beneficial to many of us.

This will make customization of trap spots wayyyyyyyy easier , is it possible? and what do you think of the idea?

Primate
Great thanks.

Also can u add a button which we click and the bot takes the co ordinates of that tile so it cant set a trap there ..... so eg hunting chins you click set tile and the trap will be place there then u move to next one and click set tile and the 2nd trap will be placed there etc, this will allow us to set where are traps go with ease and i think it will be very beneficial to many of us.

This will make customization of trap spots wayyyyyyyy easier , is it possible? and what do you think of the idea?
I dont understand how this makes customization easier than it currently is.

You're an idiot if you think trap customization is hard currently. It's the most simplified version that I've ever seen. @Defeat3d has done a great job implementing these features, don't scrutinize him, thank him...

Primate
You're an idiot if you think trap customization is hard currently. It's the most simplified version that I've ever seen. @Defeat3d has done a great job implementing these features, don't scrutinize him, thank him...
I'm open to feedback for it. :p The feedback I'm getting regarding it just doesn't make any sense to me, so I'm ignoring it anyway.

Anyway, version 0.3.2a is waiting on approval. Falconry should be fixed, salamanders improved (at least red should work, tested), and some more changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.