Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering where the best place to bot with this bot would be in rs3? Is it red China? Only getting 55k co/hr :/

Primate
@Defeat3d

When using net's it won't pick up the rope/net when a trap has failed.
This is a known issue, and I'm not going to continue working on this version. I might consider removing it and making the beta version free for the time being.

Bot is working great :)

Progress report so far:
baf25d08f3b87b14ae7b31837f410550.png

Okay, so I was doing birds for a while and it would occasionally get stuck by selecting use on a trap. I don't mind if you fix it anymore though, onward and upward.

@Defeat3d

The bot will mess up while catching chinchompas if the trap is placed on the wrong square.

For example, If it places it on a tile that doesn't have a black rectangle around it it'll completely stop and let the traps disappear.

This is on Darkscape
1309899357fe7c68261562078dc32268.png

Found another minor issue while babysitting.

While using the "High diamond" trap formation, it's trying to lay a trap on top of another trap. A simple check if there's already a trap set on the tile should be an easy fix I suppose.

Other than that these have been the only two issues I have came across. Very useful bot thank you.

Last edited:
Been stalking around the site for a bit now and just wanted to share Proggie and a thank you for a this incredible bot. Now
especially since it picked up some of the boxes when placed on the wrong spot though I did lose one lol. ;)

Hunter_proggie.jpg

Last edited:
Everythings good except it randomly hit's use box sometimes and the whole bot fucks up lol. Only problems i see atm.

When hunting for grenwalls, do you lose each pawya meat you use to bait each one? ...Or does the bot just not know how to pick it up....sorry I'm new to hunter and don't know I don't mean to sound ungrateful. Been working at chins for some time now and works fantastically :)

(OSRS) (Chins) Ya everything works fine until it hit's use box instead of laying it or i'll randomly find it half way across the map. I'll come back and the bot caught no chins and has the box highlighted standing there. Please Fix thank you for your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.