Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, if you could add support for a 6th trap that would be excellent! Also fixing the custom trap layout would be nice too :D cheers

Does it support waterskins at crimson skillchompas?
If not is there anyway you can do that, please? would be awesome :D

Last edited:
Great bot! Im new to the forum, and this is the first post i make, so i thought i'd post a little proggie.
Great bot overall, some minor flaws(clicking walk here a little to fast after picking up a trap) but otherwise awesome.
Sweden-21_07_2015-16_18_31.png

Just reached 99 hunter using this, gonna post a picture when i get home! :) Thank you defeat3d

please.. please for the love of all that is holy ffs. is there anyway to turn off the ingame chat controller? I've tried all the options and it doesn't stop. Which was fine when I was on windows 7. but oh my fucking god. I'm on windows 10 now.. and everytime someone says something in game.... it makes a sound.. you can turn down system sounds so it goes away, but within 5 minutes it comes back. I'm going insane. Please help... [ this is a serious post ] i love the in game chat controller, it's really helpful.. but not on windows 10. :/

Primate
please.. please for the love of all that is holy ffs. is there anyway to turn off the ingame chat controller? I've tried all the options and it doesn't stop. Which was fine when I was on windows 7. but oh my fucking god. I'm on windows 10 now.. and everytime someone says something in game.... it makes a sound.. you can turn down system sounds so it goes away, but within 5 minutes it comes back. I'm going insane. Please help... [ this is a serious post ] i love the in game chat controller, it's really helpful.. but not on windows 10. :/
You can disable the notifications or you can just close it.

You can disable the notifications or you can just close it.

I've tried.. I've hit close chat controller, hide it etc. it pops back up whenever someone else speaks :/ I had to move on to a different bot to keep my sanity lol

Primate
I've tried.. I've hit close chat controller, hide it etc. it pops back up whenever someone else speaks :/ I had to move on to a different bot to keep my sanity lol
Oh that's strange, I'll check out the code for it.

Have you turned off notifications, and it still shows them?
I've right clicked the runemate icon, and have chosen: hide icc, and the other one that says ( i think ) close icc. None of those work for me :/ if turning off notifications is in a different area, then no i have not.

Primate
I've right clicked the runemate icon, and have chosen: hide icc, and the other one that says ( i think ) close icc. None of those work for me :/ if turning off notifications is in a different area, then no i have not.
Press "Show ICC" and untick the box for notifications. I think I've fixed this for my next push though.

Press "Show ICC" and untick the box for notifications. I think I've fixed this for my next push though.
alright one second let me check :D

EDIT: That has fixed it! Thank you so much for tellign me about that. I was losing my sanity. The ICC is a brilliant option, I just needed to know how to turn it off sometimes. <3 thank you greatly!

Primate
alright one second let me check :D

EDIT: That has fixed it! Thank you so much for tellign me about that. I was losing my sanity. The ICC is a brilliant option, I just needed to know how to turn it off sometimes. <3 thank you greatly!
No problem! Thanks for telling me about your issue.

A little update on V3:
I just finished writing most of my new trap observing system. It allows me to retrieve the state of all current trap spots, even if they are of different kinds. This means that you'll be able to hunt in multiple ways at once, for example having 2 bird snares and 2 box traps. Next I'm going to be working on actually using all this. The way I've written what I currently have allows me to give a unique way of handling traps for each type. For example people often walk on top of box traps before dismantling them for the biggest experience per hour, but with my code I can let the user choose between different ways of collecting/dismantling/etc the traps.

tl;dr:
I made decent progress on an important part of V3, but there's still A LOT of work to do before I can release a beta version. :p

No problem! Thanks for telling me about your issue.

A little update on V3:
I just finished writing most of my new trap observing system. It allows me to retrieve the state of all current trap spots, even if they are of different kinds. This means that you'll be able to hunt in multiple ways at once, for example having 2 bird snares and 2 box traps. Next I'm going to be working on actually using all this. The way I've written what I currently have allows me to give a unique way of handling traps for each type. For example people often walk on top of box traps before dismantling them for the biggest experience per hour, but with my code I can let the user choose between different ways of collecting/dismantling/etc the traps.

tl;dr:
I made decent progress on an important part of V3, but there's still A LOT of work to do before I can release a beta version. :p

Much love <3 Thank you again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.