Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot has been running smoothly so far at a pretty good XP rate.
gtHtkpo.png

I am also getting the bot to stop working and I have came to the conclusion that it was the box traps because as soon as I go away from my computer it starts to loose them. I have lost well over a whole inventory of box traps because the bot stops. Doesn't give me any error just says updating dynamic sig and done.

Primate
Looking to rework this in the near future. Possibly moving to OSRS only to keep stuff smoother.

There is an annoying bug when catching chins. Sometimes the bot right clicks the trap in your inventory, selects the option "Use" and just freezes doing nothing. The problem is even worse cause he doesnt logout, so mine just stood there for hours like that ahahaha

Last edited:
Mine freezes very often, and dosen't pick up the traps at chinchompas, and when it dosen't it continues with like one trap, Or it just stays there and dont logout.

Primate
Is there ever a case you'd want to use 2 types of traps? Maybe catch a butterfly while hunting for chinchompas?

Status
Not open for further replies.