Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Java Warlord
It didn't have error, just a million debug ones. I'll run again and post that.
I'll try to get my hands on an account to properly test the issue, after i fixed it remind me to refund you the broken sessions.

The Noob
I'll try to get my hands on an account to properly test the issue, after i fixed it remind me to refund you the broken sessions.
I'm honestly not worried bout the refund. It would've been like 10 cents or so. If it charges every time the bot is started, then like 30 but it's still pennies :p

So let me get this straight.. I pay for this prime service for you to get me to 92 Fishing, then you login and take my 30M pure I had on my account?

Kinda sad if you ask me.. and I know it was this botting service, it's happened before with EpicBot too, you're all the same. Pixel hungry faggots, can't even let someone enjoy a fukin game from their childhood.

Great Bot, but they'll rob you of every valuable in your bank, even took my fuking feathers so I couldn't fish anymore.

0/10 you pieces of fucking shit. :)

I can 100% guarantee you no bot author has access to your password, or bank pin. No one on RM has access to that, to start.
Secondly, 30M is pocket lindt, and no author (even if they could) would take your rsgp worth $30.....

Java Warlord
I'm honestly not worried bout the refund. It would've been like 10 cents or so. If it charges every time the bot is started, then like 30 but it's still pennies :p
Alright :p I hope I will get it working again today.

I can 100% guarantee you no bot author has access to your password, or bank pin. No one on RM has access to that, to start.
Secondly, 30M is pocket lindt, and no author (even if they could) would take your rsgp worth $30.....
Lol seems like I unknowingly hacked someone while asleep xD

go hard
Heey

bot is not working at zeah pris now just standing and interacting with fish pot not fishing
can u fix this ? waste of money like this

Java Warlord
Heey

bot is not working at zeah pris now just standing and interacting with fish pot not fishing
can u fix this ? waste of money like this
It's interacting with the fishing spot but it's not fishing? How is that supposed to look like?

The bot has trouble at the Fishing Guild. If no spots are open on the northern dock it just stands there, instead of going to the southern docks.

Java Warlord
The bot has trouble at the Fishing Guild. If no spots are open on the northern dock it just stands there, instead of going to the southern docks.
I intentionally excluded the southern dock because else it would occasionally go there even though the nothern one has still fishing spots active.

Just curious, how long will it take for you to make the bot for Minnows once It comes out (If you plan on making one). Keep up the great work

Java Warlord
Just curious, how long will it take for you to make the bot for Minnows once It comes out (If you plan on making one). Keep up the great work
I need to get my hands on a fisher outfit, maybe I will write a separate bot for that.
But when it comes out I will support it as soon as possible IF the mechanics fit into the bot. If the mechanics will be vastly different from traditional fishing I will have to see.

"Interacting with Fishing Spot" for hours when it was just standing there (Thats all the log said). It did this for Barb fishing in Bax Falls, Handfishing swordfish in fishing guild and shark in fishing guild. Not sure whats up

Java Warlord
"Interacting with Fishing Spot" for hours when it was just standing there (Thats all the log said). It did this for Barb fishing in Bax Falls, Handfishing swordfish in fishing guild and shark in fishing guild. Not sure whats up
What gamemode?

Code:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Argument is not an array
    at java.lang.reflect.Array.getLength(Native Method)
    at aux.iiIIiiiIIiI.d_array(hb:890)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:276)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:253)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:162)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy8.d_array(Unknown Source)
    at nul.IiIIiiiIIiIII.char(gkb:127)
    at nul.iiIIiiiIiiiII.char(wqb:205)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceContainers.getLoaded(xec:170)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.InterfaceComponentQueryBuilder.char(pjb:17669)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(wpb:200)
    at nul.IIIiiiiIIIIii.char(odb:180)
    at nul.iiiIiiiIIiIii.char(odb:186)
    at nul.IiiiiiiIIIiii.char(mbb:127)
    at nul.IiiiiiiIIIIiI.validate(mfb:127)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(jab:15)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(fya:1500)
    at nul.iiiiIiiIIiiiI.run(ixb:134)

errored out 3 times at barb village.

Java Warlord
Code:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Argument is not an array
    at java.lang.reflect.Array.getLength(Native Method)
    at aux.iiIIiiiIIiI.d_array(hb:890)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:276)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:253)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:162)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy8.d_array(Unknown Source)
    at nul.IiIIiiiIIiIII.char(gkb:127)
    at nul.iiIIiiiIiiiII.char(wqb:205)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceContainers.getLoaded(xec:170)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.InterfaceComponentQueryBuilder.char(pjb:17669)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(wpb:200)
    at nul.IIIiiiiIIIIii.char(odb:180)
    at nul.iiiIiiiIIiIii.char(odb:186)
    at nul.IiiiiiiIIIiii.char(mbb:127)
    at nul.IiiiiiiIIIIiI.validate(mfb:127)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(jab:15)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(fya:1500)
    at nul.iiiiIiiIIiiiI.run(ixb:134)

errored out 3 times at barb village.
Client error

please release it for free with less options.. would be so nice
only power fishing and with time breaks