Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Hi! Love the bot, but running into trouble. When my bag fills up, my character runs to bank and when I look at the output log it says that it's closing the bank, but the bank window stays up and I need to move the character for the bot to get back to work. Ideas? I would also like to suggest that you add a skill tracker that predicts when I would hit 99 fishing. Maybe you have one already and I'm just not looking hard enough? (Edit) Here's some more info. I'm fishing in the Catherby for Lobsters and I'm trying to bank them. Another problem that I'm running into is that it will take my character to Taverly, run around like a lunatic (is this part of the unpredictability?), teleport back to Catherby, back to Taverly, and back to Catherby again. I've tried to restart the bot a few times, but only after the 5th or 6th attempt did it even go back to work at all. The first 4-5 attempts the character just stood there doing nothing.

Last edited:
Hi, what gamemode is this? The only reason it wouldn't do anything is that it can't build a path to the bank, so the pathbuilder must be having troubles.
I'm playing in just the regular RS3 gamemode if that's what you mean?

Bot got stuck twice today and sat there not doing anything for long periods of time.

I've removed large amounts of

Code:
02:46:22 TRACE   [NpcDismisser] Dismissing the random event npc: Capt' Arnav(level: 0, position: 2504, 3495, 0)

from the logs linked below to fit into pastebin, can arrage to upload full logs if you'd like.

10-51-40 - Prime Fishing.txt 00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the - Pastebin.com

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\GT\Run - Pastebin.com

Can i please get a refund for these sessions?

inserting screenshot to this post dosent seem to be working, link to screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/akfu0RC.png

akfu0RC.png

pKIBn

Java Warlord
Bot got stuck twice today and sat there not doing anything for long periods of time.

I've removed large amounts of

Code:
02:46:22 TRACE   [NpcDismisser] Dismissing the random event npc: Capt' Arnav(level: 0, position: 2504, 3495, 0)

from the logs linked below to fit into pastebin, can arrage to upload full logs if you'd like.

10-51-40 - Prime Fishing.txt 00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the - Pastebin.com

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\GT\Run - Pastebin.com

Can i please get a refund for these sessions?

inserting screenshot to this post dosent seem to be working, link to screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/akfu0RC.png

akfu0RC.png

pKIBn
Refunded

fishing trawler suppport?
If I was adding support for it, how sophisticated would it need to be? I've watched a brief guide and most players were just clicking the holes. Would it be enough if the bot only did the rather primitive tasks?

can u add preset options for when at the fishing guild?
No sorry, presets are really hard to control as a bot author and they give a risk for user error.

Hi! Love the bot, but running into trouble. When my bag fills up, my character runs to bank and when I look at the output log it says that it's closing the bank, but the bank window stays up and I need to move the character for the bot to get back to work. Ideas? I would also like to suggest that you add a skill tracker that predicts when I would hit 99 fishing. Maybe you have one already and I'm just not looking hard enough? (Edit) Here's some more info. I'm fishing in the Catherby for Lobsters and I'm trying to bank them. Another problem that I'm running into is that it will take my character to Taverly, run around like a lunatic (is this part of the unpredictability?), teleport back to Catherby, back to Taverly, and back to Catherby again. I've tried to restart the bot a few times, but only after the 5th or 6th attempt did it even go back to work at all. The first 4-5 attempts the character just stood there doing nothing.
Assuming you are talking about RS3, the bank closing was a client issue which is fixed now.
About the skill tracker, that's already implemented, just hover the fishing skill tracker, change the value of the spinner fo 99 and click "Add".

rob

Refunded

If I was adding support for it, how sophisticated would it need to be? I've watched a brief guide and most players were just clicking the holes. Would it be enough if the bot only did the rather primitive tasks?

No sorry, presets are really hard to control as a bot author and they give a risk for user error.

Assuming you are talking about RS3, the bank closing was a client issue which is fixed now.
About the skill tracker, that's already implemented, just hover the fishing skill tracker, change the value of the spinner fo 99 and click "Add".
just anything to keep the activity bar not run out

u can just make it afk after it gets activity up, when its about to run out just fill a hole until its back up again

as in primitive, you mean bailing with buckets?

Java Warlord
just anything to keep the activity bar not run out

u can just make it afk after it gets activity up, when its about to run out just fill a hole until its back up again

as in primitive, you mean bailing with buckets?
Yeah, with "primitive" I mean it doesn't care about resupplying etc, just doing some repetitive stuff. Maybe I can add some more sophisticated stuff later.

rob

Yeah, with "primitive" I mean it doesn't care about resupplying etc, just doing some repetitive stuff. Maybe I can add some more sophisticated stuff later.
1-2k swamp paste should be enough for a set

I used like 1600

Hey, I'm loving the bot so far, it works perfectly for the most part. The only issue I'm having is that I can't get banking to work while I'm fishing at the barbarian village. It works fine until the inventory is full, then it will say in the log that it is walking to the bank. I've left it sitting to see if it was just a timed delay, but it doesn't seem to be. If you need, I can upload a picture of the log. Overall though, it's great!

Hi, what gamemode is this? The only reason it wouldn't do anything is that it can't build a path to the bank, so the pathbuilder must be having troubles.

Hey, just wanted to give an update. I'm not sure why, but I am now able to bank in edgeville when I'm fishing at the barbarian village. I don't know if you fixed it or if it was something else, but thanks!

Java Warlord
Hey, just wanted to give an update. I'm not sure why, but I am now able to bank in edgeville when I'm fishing at the barbarian village. I don't know if you fixed it or if it was something else, but thanks!
Ok thanks, just keep an eye on it for now

I'm fishing at the Baxtorian Falls, but am not really sure how to set up the banking/returning for urns.
Can someone help me with this?

The Noob
I've been running this bot for 11 hours straight so far (would be longer, but updates, and a auto restart fucked that up) and it hasn't had even one hiccup while Barb fishing on OSRS. Started at 66 fishing, now I'm currently 76 and climbing!

Thanks so much for this awesome bot!

Here is an image of the progress so far.
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet