Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Accidentally suicide botted this, didn't get caught. Fucking excellent work dude

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stopped working at Priff. Keeps saying "Interacting with fishing spot" but never clicks on it to start fishing. It sometimes eventually does but the exp per hour went from around 100k to 40k.

Java Warlord
When fishing minnows it does not move anymore, when a big fish appears, just keeps fishing at that spot.

I 2nd that with Minnows. If they could move with big fish that would be awesome!!

Stopped working at Priff. Keeps saying "Interacting with fishing spot" but never clicks on it to start fishing. It sometimes eventually does but the exp per hour went from around 100k to 40k.
I'll investigate it tomorrow, was on some kind of a vacation right after releasing the update, but it worked just well back then.

i'm using it fishing guild and when it banking sometimes it run not in bank but somewhere else happened 2 times today testing if it happen again.

Java Warlord
i'm using it fishing guild and when it banking sometimes it run not in bank but somewhere else happened 2 times today testing if it happen again.
If you're playing on OSRS, that's probably because of the update.

Started the bot at barb village and it seems a bit delayed when switching fishing spots? Also it runs for around 45 minutes then logs out? Tried running again and the same happened. Any ideas?

Still doesn't work at Priff, got 13k exp over 3 hours :\. One of the best scripts that runemate has, hope to see it functioning again soon!

Java Warlord
Still doesn't work at Priff, got 13k exp over 3 hours :\. One of the best scripts that runemate has, hope to see it functioning again soon!
Hmm strange, it worked fine for me last time I used it there... What kind of spots are you fishing at?