Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Java Warlord
I've been running this bot for 11 hours straight so far (would be longer, but updates, and a auto restart fucked that up) and it hasn't had even one hiccup while Barb fishing on OSRS. Started at 66 fishing, now I'm currently 76 and climbing!

Thanks so much for this awesome bot!

Here is an image of the progress so far.
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Thats sick progress :p
Remember to take some breaks and do something yourself inbetween when botting that much, like a few farm runs or a quest :)

The Noob
Thats sick progress :p
Remember to take some breaks and do something yourself inbetween when botting that much, like a few farm runs or a quest :)
I always suicide when I bot. No ban yet. So, I'm not too worried. and if I do get banned, I'll start a new account.

I've run bots 24/7 for multiple days at a whack. lol

I'm at Zulandra fishing eels, and when it has a full inventory of eels, it keeps using the knife on them. Instead of using the knife once, and letting ti automatically gut each eel. Not sure if this is bad or not, but thought I'd post it.

Java Warlord
I always suicide when I bot. No ban yet. So, I'm not too worried. and if I do get banned, I'll start a new account.

I've run bots 24/7 for multiple days at a whack. lol

I'm at Zulandra fishing eels, and when it has a full inventory of eels, it keeps using the knife on them. Instead of using the knife once, and letting ti automatically gut each eel. Not sure if this is bad or not, but thought I'd post it.
Gutting the fish individually instead of automatically is faster.

Fishing urns suddenly don't seem to be recognised anymore.
Bot says he's going on without, so they just get full and don't get teleported.

Java Warlord
Fishing urns suddenly don't seem to be recognised anymore.
Bot says he's going on without, so they just get full and don't get teleported.

seems to be having trouble interacting with the bank in the lrc... log: 00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab. 00:00:00 WA - Pastebin.com
If the issues still persist after the recent runemate update please let me know. chances are that the rs3 update broke parts of the client which should now be fixed however

led

If the issues still persist after the recent runemate update please let me know. chances are that the rs3 update broke parts of the client which should now be fixed however
this was after I updated RuneMate

Java Warlord
this was after I updated RuneMate
Now that you mention it. I remember LRC bank being scuffed as fuck. Like the bot would not recognize the pulley lift no matter what. I will look into it again tomorrow, and I apologize for the downtime of LRC, I kind of lost track.

led

Now that you mention it. I remember LRC bank being scuffed as fuck. Like the bot would not recognize the pulley lift no matter what. I will look into it again tomorrow, and I apologize for the downtime of LRC, I kind of lost track.
yep thats what is happening, thanks

Java Warlord
easily triggered ✌
What the fuck... Ok thanks for giving me notice
This bot has some serious issues with superheating, out of four configurations on rs3 that I tried I could only get one of them to work at all, the rest of the time it was acting spastic. Please get this bot up to premium standards again within several days or I'll be forced to remove it from the store. Thanks for your cooperation.

Java Warlord
This bot has some serious issues with superheating, out of four configurations on rs3 that I tried I could only get one of them to work at all, the rest of the time it was acting spastic. Please get this bot up to premium standards again within several days or I'll be forced to remove it from the store. Thanks for your cooperation.
@Gengsta help i'm getting memed

Community Manager
@Gengsta help i'm getting memed
This bot has some serious issues with fishing, out of four spots on rs3 that I tried I could only get one of them to work at all, the rest of the time it was acting spastic. Please get this bot up to premium standards again within several days or I'll be forced to remove it from the store. Thanks for your cooperation.

The Noob
Tried at sacred eels, and it stops itself shortly after it interacts with the fishing spot. Has done this many times, even after restarting clients.

00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 WARN SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
00:00:00 INFO Waiting for start...
00:00:07 INFO Starting
00:00:07 INFO Interacting with fishing spot
00:00:09 INFO Idling

Java Warlord
Tried at sacred eels, and it stops itself shortly after it interacts with the fishing spot. Has done this many times, even after restarting clients.

00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 WARN SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
00:00:00 INFO Waiting for start...
00:00:07 INFO Starting
00:00:07 INFO Interacting with fishing spot
00:00:09 INFO Idling
Is that your whole log? No error messages whatsoever?