Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Prime fish

can you consider adding some extra anti pattern options, such as right click npc/player hover over object? check fishing xp? A nice slider so you can slide the bar along on how much of an increase you want the anti pattern to happen?

If not, it is not an issue for me, so far I am still making fish gains and no ban :)

Last edited:
Java Warlord
Prime fish

can you consider adding some extra anti pattern options, such as right click npc/player hover over object? check fishing xp? A nice slider so you can slide the bar along on how much of an increase you want the anti pattern to happen?

If not, it is not an issue for me, so far I am still making fish gains and no ban :)
Something like that is a terrible idea and you shouldn't use bots which claim to have an "anti-ban" by checking xp, or the friends list, or doing something similar.

RuneMate Staff
Weird Issues with ALT Key

I've noticed that using the action bar to drop inventory is having weird issues with the alt key.

I use alt-tab frequently to change between active windows, and have noticed occasionally the bot is stuck, trying to empty the inventory with hotkeys on the action bar.

The problem being, if I've used alt-tab, the alt key sometimes stays "stuck" meaning the hot keys do not function correctly. It isn't physically stuck as the key itself is moving fine.

At first I thought this was an issue with my keyboard, so I removed the alt key and the issue persisted. Furthermore, I've just noticed it occurring on a second computer which makes me believe this isn't related to hardware, but rather a software issue.

This has only started occurring since the input disable/enable addition to the client.

If I had to guess, this is occurring every 10 minutes or so, but I can't reproduce it on demand. It just randomly happens while I am alt-tabbing.

Sticky keys is disabled.

Bot status when this occurs is "Dropping Fish".

If I manually press the alt key once, when this bug appears, it starts dropping the fish/working again

Any ideas?

Edit:

Just remembered I was also having issues with @RobinPC 's abyss bot here:
Rob's Abyss Crafter Pro [SALE]

Perhaps this is more of a client issue?

Last edited:
Java Warlord
Weird Issues with ALT Key

I've noticed that using the action bar to drop inventory is having weird issues with the alt key.

I use alt-tab frequently to change between active windows, and have noticed occasionally the bot is stuck, trying to empty the inventory with hotkeys on the action bar.

The problem being, if I've used alt-tab, the alt key sometimes stays "stuck" meaning the hot keys do not function correctly. It isn't physically stuck as the key itself is moving fine.

At first I thought this was an issue with my keyboard, so I removed the alt key and the issue persisted. Furthermore, I've just noticed it occurring on a second computer which makes me believe this isn't related to hardware, but rather a software issue.

This has only started occurring since the input disable/enable addition to the client.

If I had to guess, this is occurring every 10 minutes or so, but I can't reproduce it on demand. It just randomly happens while I am alt-tabbing.

Sticky keys is disabled.

Bot status when this occurs is "Dropping Fish".

If I manually press the alt key once, when this bug appears, it starts dropping the fish/working again

Any ideas?

Edit:

Just remembered I was also having issues with @RobinPC 's abyss bot here:
Rob's Abyss Crafter Pro [SALE]

Perhaps this is more of a client issue?
Yeah seems like a client issue to me as well, i have no idea how i would fix that from within my bot. I guess you could contact party or make a bug report thread about it.

Bug report:

Gamemode: RS3
Settings: Living Rock Caverns, bank raw cavefish
Issue: Does everything perfectly but when inventory is full, it walks to the deposit area but does not open the depositbox.
Perhaps an api issue regarding depositboxes?

Java Warlord
Bug report:

Gamemode: RS3
Settings: Living Rock Caverns, bank raw cavefish
Issue: Does everything perfectly but when inventory is full, it walks to the deposit area but does not open the depositbox.
Perhaps an api issue regarding depositboxes?
That pulley lift is not supported by the API and therefore I am handling it myself. I thought that maybe the name of the object or the action changed a bit with an update, but turns out that it is still the same. I don't know why it wouldn't open it.
What's the status while trying to open it? Is the bot hovering the lift?

That pulley lift is not supported by the API and therefore I am handling it myself. I thought that maybe the name of the object or the action changed a bit with an update, but turns out that it is still the same. I don't know why it wouldn't open it.
What's the status while trying to open it? Is the bot hovering the lift?

You just made me remember an important detail: its status was 'Walking to X area'. Can't remember what X actually was. And I am unable to test at the moment I'm afraid.

It'd be really awesome if you could add a new fishing location: Land's End. There are fishing spots for small net, big net, cage and harpoon to catch most common fish up to sharks. Location is in Great Kourend and the fishing pot is close to a bank and deposit box. Legit no one fishes here and it'd be great place to hide from mods ;).

land's end; specifically the left fishing spot

Hey, I'm loving the bot so far, it works perfectly for the most part. The only issue I'm having is that I can't get banking to work while I'm fishing at the barbarian village. It works fine until the inventory is full, then it will say in the log that it is walking to the bank. I've left it sitting to see if it was just a timed delay, but it doesn't seem to be. If you need, I can upload a picture of the log. Overall though, it's great!

Java Warlord
You just made me remember an important detail: its status was 'Walking to X area'. Can't remember what X actually was. And I am unable to test at the moment I'm afraid.
It'd be really awesome if you could add a new fishing location: Land's End. There are fishing spots for small net, big net, cage and harpoon to catch most common fish up to sharks. Location is in Great Kourend and the fishing pot is close to a bank and deposit box. Legit no one fishes here and it'd be great place to hide from mods ;).

land's end; specifically the left fishing spot
Sorry guys, didnt have much time lately, will care about the issues today most likely. Todo list:
-Fix dragon harpoon (already done but not released)
-Add Land's End
-Fix LRC where the bot doesnt open the deposit box (although I have no idea why it doesn't find the game object)

Hey, I'm loving the bot so far, it works perfectly for the most part. The only issue I'm having is that I can't get banking to work while I'm fishing at the barbarian village. It works fine until the inventory is full, then it will say in the log that it is walking to the bank. I've left it sitting to see if it was just a timed delay, but it doesn't seem to be. If you need, I can upload a picture of the log. Overall though, it's great!
Hi, what gamemode is this? The only reason it wouldn't do anything is that it can't build a path to the bank, so the pathbuilder must be having troubles.