Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Hey Savior,

Bot was great overall. I'm currently paying premium for fishing salmon/trout at barbarian village. However, I find the bot sometimes stuck at edgeville bank doing nothing until I manually click outside to walk in order to continue the bot. Can this be fixed? I'm playing OSRS. I'm not on break manager too.

My current exp/hr is 16k going back and forth for banking. Is this normal?

Thanks

Java Warlord
Hey Savior,

Bot was great overall. I'm currently paying premium for fishing salmon/trout at barbarian village. However, I find the bot sometimes stuck at edgeville bank doing nothing until I manually click outside to walk in order to continue the bot. Can this be fixed? I'm playing OSRS. I'm not on break manager too.

My current exp/hr is 16k going back and forth for banking. Is this normal?

Thanks
Just to clear this up, it gets stuck inside of the bank and it does not walk automatically unless you move the player outside by yourself?

Just to clear this up, it gets stuck inside of the bank and it does not walk automatically unless you move the player outside by yourself?

Yes, at a specific position and bank booth. Please check attached photo.

EDITED:
Here's the bot getting stuck from this exact position. I've watched the for 5 mins without any movements except the camera. The player only moved when I manually clicked it to run outside towards the fishing spot.

Attachments

• 17974365_1495646240469983_2039919187_n.jpg
    17974365_1495646240469983_2039919187_n.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Java Warlord
Yes, at a specific position and bank booth. Please check attached photo.

EDITED:
Here's the bot getting stuck from this exact position. I've watched the for 5 mins without any movements except the camera. The player only moved when I manually clicked it to run outside towards the fishing spot.
Ok that's a client issue related to the pathfinding algorithm. Basically it has trouble generating paths through some doors.
There will eventually be a fix but only the executives can fix that.

So I've used this at fishing guild and it's worked perfectly, but I recently tried to use it at Bax falls and it fishes and drops fine, but once it comes to interacting with the fishing spot it doesn't do anything. If I continue to click on the spot when it needs to the bot works fine, but if I don't the bot won't continue working.

Having trouble fishing raw shrimps at both Al-kharid and Draynor Village. After inventory is full, it will not bank. Instead, the bot has the following message: "Adjusting options: Enabling hidden roofs". I've checked my settings and roofs are disabled.

raw shrimp issue

Same as the guy above I noticed after fishing 2 loads of lobbies at the fishing guild the bot just stops and goes to settings and just sits in the settings and doesn't move or anything

Java Warlord
Having trouble fishing raw shrimps at both Al-kharid and Draynor Village. After inventory is full, it will not bank. Instead, the bot has the following message: "Adjusting options: Enabling hidden roofs". I've checked my settings and roofs are disabled.

raw shrimp issue

Same as the guy above I noticed after fishing 2 loads of lobbies at the fishing guild the bot just stops and goes to settings and just sits in the settings and doesn't move or anything

I just made a silent update which added some debug output. Can you two please start a new session and wait until it gets stuck again, and then sending me the logs? You might want to use the trial version for this.

Tried it again, still does the same thing.

Attachments

• 04-21 16-49-56 - Prime Fishing Trial.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 4

tox

Tried it again, still does the same thing.

Same thing is happening on my end too. When it goes to the settings it just sits there but then when i assist it into the roof options it just clicks it on and off non stop. RIP 8 cents haha not a big deal though never had any issues before.

i have 85 fishing on my pure im trying to fish sharks with dragon harpoon but the bot isnt working because i dont have have 60 attack to wield the harpoon please fix this i need some sharks <3

bot got stuck here, the curser kept hovering over adrenaline.

http://i68.tinypic.com/33b2zyx.png

14e8dnk.png

here is the log of it. it happens within 6 minutes of starting the bot.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\toby\RuneMate\logs\04-22 09-40-11 - Prime Fishing.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 WARN SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
00:00:00 INFO Waiting for start...
00:00:14 INFO Starting
00:00:16 INFO Roaming area
00:00:19 INFO Walking to Coordinate(2605, 3421, 0)
00:00:24 INFO Walking to Coordinate(2604, 3426, 0)
00:00:27 INFO Interacting with fishing spot
00:00:31 INFO Idling
00:02:34 INFO Interacting with fishing spot
00:02:36 INFO Idling
00:05:48 INFO Enabling hidden roofs

something else I forgot to mention was if your using a dragon harpoon but you cant equip due to not having the 60 atk the bot will keep withdrawing a normal harpoon along with the dragon harpoon