Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
Im really busy with abitur atm, after the exams are over i will start :)

Stopped working for me after this recent update. Doesn't seem to function at all. No mouse or camera movement.

Baxtorian Falls barbarian fishing, no urns or familiars

Stopped working for me after this recent update. Doesn't seem to function at all. No mouse or camera movement.

Baxtorian Falls barbarian fishing, no urns or familiars
This was my own fault. I'm fishing with the shark outfit set to consume all my fish so I had my inventory full of urns. However the bot will just idle if it has a full inventory of non-fish at Baxtorian falls. Easy fix by bringing 26 urns + bait leaving one empty slot.

Would not recommend this bot at the moment. Got perm banned for the first time in my botting career (10+ years) using either this or MaxiFisher. Lol, never let your guard down, I did, and it cost me two great accounts.

Java Warlord
Would not recommend this bot at the moment. Got perm banned for the first time in my botting career (10+ years) using either this or MaxiFisher. Lol, never let your guard down, I did, and it cost me two great accounts.
At least tell us what you botted (OSRS/RS3), what/where you fished and how long.

At least tell us what you botted (OSRS/RS3), what/where you fished and how long.

Sure, of course. I powerfished on OSRS, in Barb Village for less than 30 minutes using Celestial and maybe an hour and a half to two hours using MaxiFisher.

Java Warlord
Sure, of course. I powerfished on OSRS, in Barb Village for less than 30 minutes using Celestial and maybe an hour and a half to two hours using MaxiFisher.
Even if OSRS has a really high banrate for fishing, 30 minutes or even 2 hours of botting might be for Jagex not enough evidence for usage of bots... Did you use any other bots before?

Even if OSRS has a really high banrate for fishing, 30 minutes or even 2 hours of botting might be for Jagex not enough evidence for usage of bots... Did you use any other bots before?

Yes, but they're bots that I'm fairly confident are safe and have been using for a month+.

I'll also add that either this script or Maxi (Sorry, honestly can't remember) kept crashing, wouldn't drop all the fish, and the mouse moved really erratically (Sometimes it would jump up really far really fast and then come back down) I only saw this when I came back at the end of the botting session otherwise I wouldn't of kept using it.

It's possible that I got banned for using another bot and not this, but was only reported for this bot though.

Java Warlord
Yes, but they're bots that I'm fairly confident are safe and have been using for a month+.

I'll also add that either this script or Maxi (Sorry, honestly can't remember) kept crashing, wouldn't drop all the fish, and the mouse moved really erratically (Sometimes it would jump up really far really fast and then come back down) I only saw this when I came back at the end of the botting session otherwise I wouldn't of kept using it.

It's possible that I got banned for using another bot and not this, but was only reported for this bot though.
Yeah that dropping bug was within this bot, it's fixed now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.