Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q3k9AEV.png

Working great so far!!

I must say this is along with Defeat3d's divination bots, one of the best bots around here :)
Does its job extremely well while still not using much resources (if I run other bots while playing RS on a different account I get lower fps sometimes, but your bot doesn't seem to cause that at all, nice work!)

Awesome script as I've said before. I went to start it up on a F2P account in Karamja. The script wouldn't start on either lobs or harpooning.

one thing I noticed was that now it clicks on the fish at barb fly fishing instead of using keyboard binds. is something bugged?

Not sure if this has been asked already, but do you plan on getting this script to be compatible with OSRS?

Java Warlord
Not sure if this has been asked already, but do you plan on getting this script to be compatible with OSRS?
It has not been asked, but unfortunately, I am not planning in making it OS compatible, as I'm not interested in the 07 servers and don't have a lot of knowledge of them.

It freaks out when it is about to drop the fish from baxtorian falls. Even though i have the fish in the hotbar it tries to drop them with the mouse while also dropping them with the hotbar. Also the mouse moves around the fish in the inventory a lot. Other than that the script works great!

Java Warlord
It freaks out when it is about to drop the fish from baxtorian falls. Even though i have the fish in the hotbar it tries to drop them with the mouse while also dropping them with the hotbar. Also the mouse moves around the fish in the inventory a lot. Other than that the script works great!
The mouse is "freaking out" because the mouse system, Clouse, has a few problem regarding that, I am experiencing them too sometimes. However, one thing you could try is deleting the biometric files in you RuneMate cache folder (usually C:/Users/YOU/RuneMate/cache); After that start the client and play legit for about 10 minutes.

Whenever I try to add the scrip to my RuneMate it doesn't show up, any tips on how to fix that?

Edit: Never Mind I fixed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.