Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
What's all the updates about? :p
All those updates (3.0.1 - 3.0.7, which is coming in a few hours) are code reworks. This might seem like a spam of updates, but Cloud and me are currently testing the bot's quality, hencing me to constantly add new, minor features to it. :)

12 year old normie
All those updates (3.0.1 - 3.0.7, which is coming in a few hours) are code reworks. This might seem like a spam of updates, but Cloud and me are currently testing the bot's quality, hencing me to constantly add new, minor features to it. :)

Do I sense premium upcoming? ;)

So that is why it haven't been running that great the last day or so?
Catherby => harpooing swordfish in osrs.. If anything happens its just the bot ajusting the camera angel. Pretty much all.

Anyway, that bot works as a charm, when it runs.. I just had an account running for 25 hours straight, only paused a few times so my mule account could get the fish. thanks savior! :D

Edit:
Wow I really hope not haha.. not a pay per hour spend, I would rather buy the bot for a one time price. Its alot easier ;)

Java Warlord
You've got a point there ;)

So that is why it haven't been running that great the last day or so?
Catherby => harpooing swordfish in osrs.. If anything happens its just the bot ajusting the camera angel. Pretty much all.
That should be fixed by now, but if that still occurs, let me know.

Anyway, that bot works as a charm, when it runs.. I just had an account running for 25 hours straight, only paused a few times so my mule account could get the fish. thanks savior! :D
Nice thing! :)

Edit:

Wow I really hope not haha.. not a pay per hour spend, I would rather buy the bot for a one time price. Its alot easier ;)
Unfortunately I'm indeed planning on making this premium, with a price of 4 cents per hour.
And regarding that one time payment: At the beginning I had the same thought, but an hourly rate is better. When the bot breaks somehow, you would have wasted money with a one time payment. Furthermore, let's say I would sell the bot for a one time price of 8$, then you would need to run it for at least 200 hours to pay off, that's more than enough to get level 99. And in the case you just want it to run for about 50 hours to get your desired level, it wouldn't be worth it at all.

I hope I could explain that hour system good enough, cheers :)

bot just stopped randomly for some reason, while fishing at the guild. Is just sitting there..

Java Warlord
For some reason I didn't get notifications when you guys replied here, sorry.

does it support fishing with full shark suit?

as in power fishing?
I see no point why it shouldn't, do you need to do anything when using it?

bot just stopped randomly for some reason, while fishing at the guild. Is just sitting there..

Used this bot last night worked great. tried using it today, just sits there and does nothing
Both of you, what game version were you botting? (OSRS/RS3)
What settings did you select and what did you have in your inventory?
Run the client with a console to see its output, this helps me to reproduce the bug if you send me the log. If you don't know how to do that, create a textfile in the same folder as your runemate.jar is. Edit it and insert
Code:
java -jar runemate.jar
in it. Save it and rename the ending of the textfile from ".txt" to ".bat", the just run the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.