Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Yes, but they're bots that I'm fairly confident are safe and have been using for a month+.

I'll also add that either this script or Maxi (Sorry, honestly can't remember) kept crashing, wouldn't drop all the fish, and the mouse moved really erratically (Sometimes it would jump up really far really fast and then come back down) I only saw this when I came back at the end of the botting session otherwise I wouldn't of kept using it.

It's possible that I got banned for using another bot and not this, but was only reported for this bot though.
Don't use a bot that isn't functional.. Report the bug and be patient.

Using LRC:
It will spam click the deposit pulley, but not deposit any items such as "Rocktail, Cavefish"

And also, make it go to the lobby less :D for example clicks the bait location every 3 minutes or something, as i have lobbied a few times :D

When you get an interface like this:

My bot will just try to find a bait location, but it cant because its hiding the spot.

Last edited:
Java Warlord
It will spam click the deposit pulley, but not deposit any items such as "Rocktail, Cavefish"
Ok I will check the banking. Is there anything special in your inventory, like urns?
And also, make it go to the lobby less :D for example clicks the bait location every 3 minutes or something, as i have lobbied a few times :D
Alright I will make the frequency of doing something higher.
When you get an interface like this:

My bot will just try to find a bait location, but it cant because its hiding the spot.
This interface should be handled with the interface handler. @Cloud , not sure if you are aware of this interface

Thanks for keeping calm man, I will fix those issues :)

Ok I will check the banking. Is there anything special in your inventory, like urns?

This interface should be handled with the interface handler. @Cloud , not sure if you are aware of this interface

I dint have anything in my inventory except the bait

Primate

@Savior the LRC deposit interface isn't counted as a bank interface (Bank#isOpen() will return false) I believe.

Java Warlord
@Savior the LRC deposit interface isn't counted as a bank interface (Bank#isOpen() will return false) I believe.
Yep I know, the issue wasnt the banking itself, it was the order of the tasks (open, then manage bank) that caused this, because i rewrote the framework so it extends the standard RuneMate Taskscript...
I dint have anything in my inventory except the bait
Alright thank you for report :)

Is there a way you could add a check for the right click menu being in the way? Sometimes it tries to right click a fishing spot at baxtorian but ends up with a long list of fish that have been dropped (fills up the screen from top to bottom), and then it just keeps mousing around the fishing spot (which is underneath the menu) until I fix it.

This is the only issue I've noticed. Running well other than that.

Primate
Is there a way you could add a check for the right click menu being in the way? Sometimes it tries to right click a fishing spot at baxtorian but ends up with a long list of fish that have been dropped (fills up the screen from top to bottom), and then it just keeps mousing around the fishing spot (which is underneath the menu) until I fix it.

This is the only issue I've noticed. Running well other than that.
@Cloud shouldn't the interact method be doing this?

@Cloud shouldn't the interact method be doing this?
I've noticed sometimes it will fix itself, but other times it gets stuck. It is pretty uncommon for me to find it stuck. Maybe once every few hours.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Java Warlord
I've noticed sometimes it will fix itself, but other times it gets stuck. It is pretty uncommon for me to find it stuck. Maybe once every few hours.

Just thought I'd mention it.
Yeah, every little bug should be mentioned, thank you :)

12 year old normie
When fishing Rocktails or Cavefish when it tries clicking the fishing spot, it clicks on random players fishing at that spot:

1PUSxte.png

It can easily click the fishing spot by using a single click of the left mouse button, because the fishing spot is prioritized to click on. When right clicking, you have the above problem with opening a large list of people standing there.

I hope I make sense. :p

Java Warlord
When fishing Rocktails or Cavefish when it tries clicking the fishing spot, it clicks on random players fishing at that spot:

It can easily click the fishing spot by using a single click of the left mouse button, because the fishing spot is prioritized to click on. When right clicking, you have the above problem with opening a large list of people standing there.

I hope I make sense. :p
Yes that makes sense, I've also experienced that before. There isn't anything I can do about that, as I dont think that simply clicking the spot is a good way of interacting with it. Maybe @Cloud can do something about that in the interaction method, thank you for the report anyways :)

12 year old normie
Yes that makes sense, I've also experienced that before. There isn't anything I can do about that, as I dont think that simply clicking the spot is a good way of interacting with it. Maybe @Cloud can do something about that in the interaction method, thank you for the report anyways :)

May I ask why clicking the spot isn't a good way to interact with it?

I'm having an issue like those mentioned above; mine however ends up at the windows for collecting completed GE offers (Collect option on the right-click menu at most bankers/banks).

Java Warlord
May I ask why clicking the spot isn't a good way to interact with it?
Well it would simply click right there where the spot is. If there is anything in front of the spot, it would interact with that other object. It may also happen that a cavefish shoal is exactly there where a rocktail shoal is, this would cause the bot to fish cavefish.
Besides that, it's not a really good way of coding it.

I'm having an issue like those mentioned above; mine however ends up at the windows for collecting completed GE offers (Collect option on the right-click menu at most bankers/banks).
The fact that it missclicks and collects from the bank is caused by an interaction failure, but I can make a fix for that it guess, thanks for reporting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.