Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, so the bot will no longer take random breaks on it own? or will it still, along side, you can customize your own breaks also. thats built in break sys only thing keeping me from banham

Java Warlord
hey, so the bot will no longer take random breaks on it own? or will it still, along side, you can customize your own breaks also. thats built in break sys only thing keeping me from banham
No it won't, you will need to specify breaks in the options by pressing "Add break", and then specify duration and frequency in minutes.

Ah damn man, i like the idea but i suggest making the opition of automatic breaks a choice again cause thats was so nice

I'm flattered :D glad to help & its cause i use mainly just this bot so i low key stride to perfect

Hey savior, just wanted to point out that banking doesn't work @ shilo village. if you need any more info or any help let me know.

Hey savior, just wanted to point out that banking doesn't work @ shilo village. if you need any more info or any help let me know.
I think you should provide at least:

-gamemode
-bot status
-logs

This will help him understand your problem easier without having to ask a lot of questions.

Java Warlord
I'm flattered :D glad to help & its cause i use mainly just this bot so i low key stride to perfect
Just pushed a hotfix which implements an option to automate the break handler. I did not test it because I can't atm, but I don't see why it should not work.

As RobinPC stated above, to help you out I will need to know more details.

I asked this before, but is destroying Strange rocks on RS3 a client related thing or bot related?

Java Warlord
I asked this before, but is destroying Strange rocks on RS3 a client related thing or bot related?
Client related. I can however toggle if it should destroy rocks or not. Is there a problem?

Client related. I can however toggle if it should destroy rocks or not. Is there a problem?
It's destroying all strange rocks the bot collects, which is free xp wasted. Can be quite usefull :) if you can implement it, that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.