Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Money Hungry
I'm having some issues with the bot. Was working perfectly yesterday. Today, everytime I try and open the bot after selecting which account to use it on and which Runescape instance to use, it crashes immediately before even being able to open up the dialogue. I'm running a Windows 10 machine (64-bit) and a proxy that I was also using yesterday without issue. I'm attempting to use it in Runescape 3, as I was also doing yesterday.

it's sad, cause this is the only fishing bot that I like to use. the other ones either don't work at all or they'll fish the wrong fish, or they won't bank what I've caught.

the error box no longer pops up. now it says "Failed to communicate with the game client because of a NoSuchObjectException" whatever that means.

Java Warlord
The error that caused the bot to crash on startup has been fixed. It was caused by me not paying attention while refactoring parts of the bot settings.

Forgot to turn it off yesterday. Ran until the update.
myTMDiQ.png

LRC, Fishing rocktais.
Interacting with fishing spot, Not moving to the closest Fishing spot, closest one is 10 squares north but just keeps back returning to the same spot.
Screenshot

This started happening yesterday, Port Sarim, fishing swordfish/tunas, when he goes back to Port Sarim from Karamja, he stops at deposit box and doesnt do anything. If i manually click deposit box, he deposits and does entire cycle again, back to deposit box.

Another thing that you might look into Savior,
Game Mode: OSRS
Bot settings: Celestial Fisher, Version 4.6.3, Location: Fishing Guild, Fish: Raw Shark, with Banking selected, Power saving mode enabled.
Bot run duration: Duration does not matter, that's not the issue.
Bug description: Almost always bot goes around the bank and tries to bank full inventory of fish from the other side of the bank (sceenshot added).
Steps to reproduce: Edit pathing maybe?
Have you found a work-around (manual): If you pause bot, manually walk him into the bank building and start the bot again he successfully banks all the fish and continues fishing in the port, yet still stops on the other side of the bank when get full inventory.
proof.png

Last edited:
This started happening yesterday, Port Sarim, fishing swordfish/tunas, when he goes back to Port Sarim from Karamja, he stops at deposit box and doesnt do anything. If i manually click deposit box, he deposits and does entire cycle again, back to deposit box.

Another thing that you might look into Savior,
Game Mode: OSRS
Bot settings: Celestial Fisher, Version 4.6.3, Location: Fishing Guild, Fish: Raw Shark, with Banking selected, Power saving mode enabled.
Bot run duration: Duration does not matter, that's not the issue.
Bug description: Almost always bot goes around the bank and tries to bank full inventory of fish from the other side of the bank (sceenshot added).
Steps to reproduce: Edit pathing maybe?
Have you found a work-around (manual): If you pause bot, manually walk him into the bank building and start the bot again he successfully banks all the fish and continues fishing in the port, yet still stops on the other side of the bank when get full inventory.
View attachment 993

I'm having the exact same issue at port sarim deposit box. Shame because none of the other fishing scripts are working properly. Would be awesome to get an update soon. Script ran for days without bans.

Tried to run it on rs3 at the fishing guild for sharks and using a granite lobster, but when it ran of summoning points it bugged out for hours on end because for some reason it couldnt drink the summoning potion. Btw, this should renew points at obelisk too.

Java Warlord
Tried to run it on rs3 at the fishing guild for sharks and using a granite lobster, but when it ran of summoning points it bugged out for hours on end because for some reason it couldnt drink the summoning potion. Btw, this should renew points at obelisk too.
What do you mean it didnt drink the potion?

Status
Not open for further replies.