Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, please fix the bare hand fishing. It keeps going to the bank to fetch a harpoon even though i selected barehand fishing. This is at fishing guild OSRS

Java Warlord
Oh man, please fix the bare hand fishing. It keeps going to the bank to fetch a harpoon even though i selected barehand fishing. This is at fishing guild OSRS
Oh damn. Yeah i will push an update shortly.

Hey, so this bot just isn't working right now i'm guessing but, when i setup to powerfish trout/salmon in Lumby, i started with a full invy. The bot was saying dropping but wasn't / didn't drop for a solid 5 mins. So i'm guessing its down atm, can you confirm plz @Savior

I just wanna tank you @Savior for being the only dam bot on this whole site that i can truly rely on ! I start up runs so smooth and eveytime after 9hrs i make a Mil +. Seriously thank you bro . You truly are the best author keep it up man, only one imo

Java Warlord
I just wanna tank you @Savior for being the only dam bot on this whole site that i can truly rely on ! I start up runs so smooth and eveytime after 9hrs i make a Mil +. Seriously thank you bro . You truly are the best author keep it up man, only one imo
So did the bug resolve itself? Thank you for feedback

hey can you fix bot seems to stand near the bank at fishing guild or just goes to the back and stands for some reason besids that works fine just for sharks worked fine with the other fishes

trying to get logs to post but it seem to keep crashing at kramja after and hour sometimes it will run up to 6 but then crashes, im not ther when it does so im trying to also recreate it. ill post when I can.

Java Warlord
hey can you fix bot seems to stand near the bank at fishing guild or just goes to the back and stands for some reason besids that works fine just for sharks worked fine with the other fishes
So when you select to fish sharks, it won't fish? And when you select other fish, it will work?

trying to get logs to post but it seem to keep crashing at kramja after and hour sometimes it will run up to 6 but then crashes, im not ther when it does so im trying to also recreate it. ill post when I can.
Are you running more than one bot at a time by any chance?

nope just this one, im trying to get it to do it again, I fell asleep last night and it stopped after anbout 2 hours and closed the rs window down.

So when you select to fish sharks, it won't fish? And when you select other fish, it will work?
no it will fish shark everything works fine its just after fishing the sharks when heading back to bank it sometimes clicks itself outside the bank at the back or just outside near the bank but wont go in or anything, unless manually done

Sometimes the bot opens the chat option so the bot got stucked while dropping the fish. This bug appear irregular sometimes after 5mins, sometimes an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.