Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I noticed when the bot lobbies due to inactivity and the fishing spot not despawning, it somehow tries to go to the lower level fishing spots even though the highest level fishing spots are available.
This is at Prifddinas Waterfall fishing.

Been using Celestial Fisher for about two weeks now, and up until yesterday it's been working fine. For some reason, now it randomly just stops looking for fishing spots and my character kind of just sits there. Is there anyway to fix this?

Java Warlord
Been using Celestial Fisher for about two weeks now, and up until yesterday it's been working fine. For some reason, now it randomly just stops looking for fishing spots and my character kind of just sits there. Is there anyway to fix this?
Hmm... Yesterday's update did not really change anything that could make it stop working.

The exact thing is happening to me, fishing sharks at guild.

Java Warlord
The exact thing is happening to me, fishing sharks at guild.
Can you specify the gamemode you two have been playing on by any chance?
Also, I just tested the bot myself to make sure it's working, and it does for me.

Edit: I think I know what the cause of this is.
Edit 2: Just pushed a hot-fix. Will post here once it got approved.

Last edited:
Can u please update the LRC location and prioritize spots towards the bottom of the cave where generally people tend to fish more to have less of a chance of getting killed. Because my character will go for the spots that nobodys goes too therefore it will make me get attacked while fishing. I dont know the difficulty of this but i think it would be great. Thanks!!!!

Java Warlord
Can u please update the LRC location and prioritize spots towards the bottom of the cave where generally people tend to fish more to have less of a chance of getting killed. Because my character will go for the spots that nobodys goes too therefore it will make me get attacked while fishing. I dont know the difficulty of this but i think it would be great. Thanks!!!!
Ok. Will it ever be necessary for the bot to move towards the northern spots? If there is always a spot in the south, where lots of people are fishing, I could simply limit the area the bot will fish in.

99% of the time i fish in world 84 the LRC world where hundreds of people fish there at the same time and almost always everyone only fishes the lower reigon of LRC The big pool of water at the bottom and the smaller pool on the bottom right side are were people fish. Also Do u plan on adding any features if your character is attacked by LRC monsters?

Java Warlord
99% of the time i fish in world 84 the LRC world where hundreds of people fish there at the same time and almost always everyone only fishes the lower reigon of LRC The big pool of water at the bottom and the smaller pool on the bottom right side are were people fish. Also Do u plan on adding any features if your character is attacked by LRC monsters?
Ok I will do this. Do you maybe know anything about cavefish shoals? Is there always a shoal at the bottom pools so i can limit the are too?
And yes, I will add fighting the creatures or running away (based on stats/equipment).

Yes for Cavefishing shoals there is always one on the bottom However for Rocktails like i said before 99% of the time there are spots on the 2 bottom pools however there are some times which there isnt any people will move toward the Left side of LRC and they will fish there.
So in summary Cavefish spawns are always on the 2 bottom pools However i have seen rare times where there are No rocktail spawns so people go to the left side of LRC pool towards the bottom of it. However You should have a extremely high priority on the bottom half of LRC because usually there are spots on bottom.
Thanks for the script and updates and checking out my feedback!

Amazing, the barehand fishing is fixed. You the man.

EDIT: Although the bare hand fishing works, the responsiveness of the bot seems a lot slower. I've tried with just normal fishing and its the same. The bot sometimes doesnt recognize that its not actually fishing even though it says it is and the clicking on a new spot seems to take a lot longer too

Last edited:
Can you specify the gamemode you two have been playing on by any chance?
Also, I just tested the bot myself to make sure it's working, and it does for me.

Edit: I think I know what the cause of this is.
Edit 2: Just pushed a hot-fix. Will post here once it got approved.

I'm on osrs fishing sharks at guild, It keeps saying interacting with fishing spot but actually doesn't move or look for another spot.

It's very suspicious looking because you just stand there until you log out and then log back in again.

I'm on osrs fishing sharks at guild, It keeps saying interacting with fishing spot but actually doesn't move or look for another spot.

It's very suspicious looking because you just stand there until you log out and then log back in again.

I'm on OSRS and its at the fishing guild. It use to work fine but i ran it for 30 mins and the fish per hour was 40's compared to the usual 150's. It does stand there until you log off too.

EDIT: Just found out but it doesnt bank either lol

Last edited:
On OSRS fishing at Catherby, lobsters and when it has a full inventory it just stands there. The bot says "travelling to bank" but it doesnt move at all. Theres a bank like 5 clicks away but the bot just stops at a full inventory :/

Hey man, On osrs, I'm having the same issue those two posted up there, the bot stops looking for a fishing spot. i am fishing sharks at guild, and find it idling a couple times now. i know you are aware, but incase you fixed it, just letting you know still get this issue. usually works fine otherwise.

hey something wrong iwth the bot dosnt bank anymore after update, or leave the bank to go fish again idk whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.