Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

Thanks for the bot, have a few KC under my belt with it now.

some things I've noticed, on Ahrims after opening the casket/coffin; Ahrims was on one edge and my player was on another and wasn't attacking, looks like the mouse was over Ahrim to click atk but it wouldn't click, I've noticed this happened one other time but I'm unsure which brother it was (under 30 kc so far).

Strange Icon, doesn't seem to bank this item if you get it from the barrow's chest.

Once while starting the bot, he immediately teleported to Barrows without all of the gear and supplies in the inventory.

Request:
Would you be able to add an option for saved settings? id pay an extra penny or two per hour for a version that does.

some things I've noticed, on Ahrims after opening the casket/coffin; Ahrims was on one edge and my player was on another and wasn't attacking, looks like the mouse was over Ahrim to click atk but it wouldn't click, I've noticed this happened one other time but I'm unsure which brother it was (under 30 kc so far).
Sounds like a RuneMate issue if it has trouble interacting. Always make sure to run without plugins and do a full restart of RuneMate and RuneLite.

Strange Icon, doesn't seem to bank this item if you get it from the barrow's chest.
I never added support for this as its a one-time thing. Just talk to the strange old man and finish the mini quest.

Would you be able to add an option for saved settings? id pay an extra penny or two per hour for a version that does.
Settings are saved, except the Potions and Banking conditions, due to serialisation isuses. Nothing I can do about that. The rest should be saved.

Sounds like a RuneMate issue if it has trouble interacting. Always make sure to run without plugins and do a full restart of RuneMate and RuneLite.

I never added support for this as it's a one-time thing. Just talk to the strange old man and finish the mini-quest.

Settings are saved, except the Potions and Banking conditions, due to serialisation isuses. Nothing I can do about that. The rest should be saved.

Thank you for the quick reply, you may be right about the runelite addons, I need to sit down and take a look at this.

i just tested it with every Runelite addon turned off, on a brand new profile, i had barrows tele in inventory, as well as the armor and weapons i wanted to take but no potions, foods, or tele rings, when i clicked run on the bot, it imediately teleported to the barrows area and walked to a mound to dig, but there is no shovel in the inventory.

while starting with everything in the inventory, except a shovel, it withdrew the shovel prior to heading to the barrows spot.

Can you please refund me 2 hours for this bot for the 2 starts i had to cancel.

Last edited:
Thank you for the quick reply, you may be right about the runelite addons, I need to sit down and take a look at this.

i just tested it with every Runelite addon turned off, on a brand new profile, i had barrows tele in inventory, as well as the armor and weapons i wanted to take but no potions, foods, or tele rings, when i clicked run on the bot, it imediately teleported to the barrows area and walked to a mound to dig, but there is no shovel in the inventory.

while starting with everything in the inventory, except a shovel, it withdrew the shovel prior to heading to the barrows spot.

Can you please refund me 2 hours for this bot for the 2 starts i had to cancel.
Sure. Just DM me the transaction history

I'm having issues with both FREE and paid version. It is not activating the overheadprayers, causing it to nonstop tele out or die.
Script is very much NON STABLE and can't run 5 kills without getting stuck

Is it possible to run the bot without all 3 combat style presets? Currently I have to bring a blowpipe just to move past the preset selection.

Also, could you have the bot flick offensive prayers against skeletons as well? It only does overheads now

Hey! Still getting that I have no strange lockpicks in my bank and the bot immidiately stops, any way i could get a few refunds and also could send some logs showing whats happening.

prime barrows has been stopping and saying no strange lockpicks did this a few times :( how would i go about getting some refunds also can provide logs

ixh

Just downloaded the bot and am testing it. I don't understand the "choose your loot" setting. What does the "selected" section imply and what is the "Available"?

Been running the bot for a bit now and it looks to be doing pretty damn good!

Some very rare occurrences have come up though:

Died once, with food in my inventory (i wasnt watching)
Twice i have seen it standing on top of the mound for the brother that leads to the tunnels, all other brothers were killed, and when i manually dug down, the bot continued like normal.

I've noticed it once leave some runes on the ground, some accounts dont have barb tasks done and the vials stay in the inventory, could you add in something to actively drop them during the run instead of at the beginning of each run (imediately after tele to barrows)

I've made about 10m gp from this bot, thank you!

Has been working fine for past few days but today the bot keeps terminating itself when trying to withdraw 'West ardougne teleports x1'. This isn't even an option in the bot settings, I am using barrows tabs and ring of dueling for clan wars portal, any ideas what the issue is?

Has been working fine for past few days but today the bot keeps terminating itself when trying to withdraw 'West ardougne teleports x1'. This isn't even an option in the bot settings, I am using barrows tabs and ring of dueling for clan wars portal, any ideas what the issue is?
It uses West Ardougne teleport tabs to recharge the Iban Staff. If you have runes for a regular Ardougne teleport in your inventory, the bot will use that instead.

It uses West Ardougne teleport tabs to recharge the Iban Staff. If you have runes for a regular Ardougne teleport in your inventory, the bot will use that instead.

Sorry I have just realised! I am an idiot, my bad. Need to charge the Iban staff, very good bot!