Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

why the bot stops by him self ? there is no time limit set on it but it stops 1/5 times, at 1:33 hour. This time i set to open 15 chest ant stop at 7... no problem showed just stoped...

Attachments

• Ekrano kopija 2023-10-25 221515.png
    Ekrano kopija 2023-10-25 221515.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 4
why the bot stops by him self ? there is no time limit set on it but it stops 1/5 times, at 1:33 hour. This time i set to open 15 chest ant stop at 7... no problem showed just stoped...
It should tell you why in the log file.

Can you put a setting to go to refil pray and health after every trip to save ironmen pray pots please:) would be amazing

Can you put a setting to go to refil pray and health after every trip to save ironmen pray pots please:) would be amazing
You can technically do this already. I.e bring 4 prayer potions and bank when you have less than 4. Assuming it will use more than one potion in a game, it'll just bank after every trip.

You can technically do this already. I.e bring 4 prayer potions and bank when you have less than 4. Assuming it will use more than one potion in a game, it'll just bank after every trip.
Yes but it would be even more efficient if it would bank after 1 dose from a 4 dose as it has to use a full prayer potion before it teleports and food dosent even teleport ive tried that if it went to ferox everytime id only have to use p pots 1 in 4-5 trips basically rather than it using them because it teleports straight back with 0 prayer points with the mortania legs

I agree. I would also love this :)
I just bank/restore on empty inventory spaces. Loot should take up some spots. Works great (0 prayer pot usage), but is a tad janky. Make sure you don't use rune pouch, that causes miscounts in your inv.

I noticed the setup claims it doesn't support warped sceptre. However, it does work for me. Which part of the sceptre is not supported?

I've tried it a couple of times but the bot is refusing to click on the doors inside barrows:
upload_2023-11-20_21-3-39.png

It does everything else perfectly. It just does not click doors. It stands aimlessly inside the barrows. I have not seen this bug before the last update. I can't get it going by clicking some doors myself either.

I tried:
  • Different camera angles
  • Restarting the client
  • Restarting runemate
  • Start/stop the script

Do other people also have issues? If not I will try again later.

I've tried it a couple of times but the bot is refusing to click on the doors inside barrows:
View attachment 13185

It does everything else perfectly. It just does not click doors. It stands aimlessly inside the barrows. I have not seen this bug before the last update. I can't get it going by clicking some doors myself either.

I tried:
  • Different camera angles
  • Restarting the client
  • Restarting runemate
  • Start/stop the script

Do other people also have issues? If not I will try again later.
Next update will resolve this issue.

My bot keeps depositing my runes is there a way of fixing this? Every time he gets to barrows he won’t dig because he hasn’t been able to select a spell because he had deposited all the times haha.

please do get back to me

Kind regards

Deposited all the runes

My bot keeps depositing my runes is there a way of fixing this? Every time he gets to barrows he won’t dig because he hasn’t been able to select a spell because he had deposited all the times haha.

please do get back to me

Kind regards

Deposited all the runes
DM me the logs and provide information about your settings and inventory set up.

bot doesnt use stams or super sets, am i doing something wrong?
This only applies if you use the fairy ring option.

So I teleport to house after finishing the run, then it runs straight past the ornate pool and into the barrows portal in my house, then it proceeds to have to eat or drink a prayer pot sometimes. Is it possible to get it to just touch the pool on the way past every run?

hey, I tried running the bot twice and on the gear selection it would not load up any of my gear, can i get a refund for two failed attempts?

i think needs an update.