Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

hey, I tried running the bot twice and on the gear selection it would not load up any of my gear, can i get a refund for two failed attempts?

i think needs an update.
There's a free version where you can try out things. There was an update today too. Restart RuneMate and RuneLite. Gear loading can take a bit of time.

There's a free version where you can try out things. There was an update today too. Restart RuneMate and RuneLite. Gear loading can take a bit of time.
I had been using paied version for some several times before and then i ran into that issue.

Any advice for getting the bot to not loop checking the Iban staff for charges? Its never happened before but as of Today 12/10 it just gets stuck in a cycle of checking even though its full.

Any advice for getting the bot to not loop checking the Iban staff for charges? Its never happened before but as of Today 12/10 it just gets stuck in a cycle of checking even though its full.
Did you restart RuneMate and RuneLite? Did you try without any plugins?
Did you try without a fully charged staff?

Hello -

I noted on your main page for the barrows it states the script identifies Rune Pouches (divine as well), but it doesnt fill my rune pouch or divine pouch. I tested on both but, it never fills them.

Last edited:
empty
Hi, I've been charged inaccurately while using this bot. I've used it for awhile now however I just noticed this issue, which makes me believe it has occurred in the past as well. Below is an example. I was charged 3 hours within 1 hour and 30 minutes.

upload_2024-1-2_12-19-50.png

Hello -

I noted on your main page for the barrows it states the script identifies Rune Pouches (divine as well), but it doesnt fill my rune pouch or divine pouch. I tested on both but, it never fills them.
Did it have runes in them to start with? I think it only fills them if there's existing runes in them.

Hi, I've been charged inaccurately while using this bot. I've used it for awhile now however I just noticed this issue, which makes me believe it has occurred in the past as well. Below is an example. I was charged 3 hours within 1 hour and 30 minutes.

View attachment 13329
Why am I charged every time I start an instance?
Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.
This is how RuneMate works.

Think I ran into a bug when using this bot. Right as bot was clicking teletab out of barrows, it got attacked so it preyed melee. Then in my house it went to restore in my pool. Then as it ran to the jewelry box to bank, prayer drained and the bot went back to the pool. Then it tried using the jewelry box again, but before it could get there, I lost a prayer point, making the bot go back to my pool to restore prayer. It would keep this loop going forever, if I didn't stop the bot.

I think a simple fix would be to have the bot check for active prayers once in the house, and disable them if active, so this loop doesn't occur.

Also ran into a separate issue, but its more user error on my part. If the bot needs to switch into a 2h weapon, and there's no space, it keeps trying forever to switch into it. Perhaps you can make the bot drop a food or potion if there's no space to switch into 2h weapon?

Bot is getting stuck checking charge on my warped sceptre. I have over 9k charges, but I don't see why that would cause problems. Third time trying setup, I think I should get a refund and this bug should be fixed.

Bot is getting stuck checking charge on my warped sceptre. I have over 9k charges, but I don't see why that would cause problems. Third time trying setup, I think I should get a refund and this bug should be fixed.
Restart RuneLite and RuneMate. Try without any plugins. If it's still happening, send me a DM with the log file and we can see what can be done.

Quick question, bot worked great for a few days with zero errors then this kept happening randomly. Thoughts?

18:06:26 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Interaction] Interacting with Chest [3551, 9695, 0] using action ^Open$
18:06:29 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Interaction] Finding Entity
18:06:29 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Interaction] Interacting with Chest [3551, 9695, 0] using action ^Search$
18:06:30 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Reward Interface] Closing reward interface
18:06:30 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Reset] Resetting Barrows State
18:06:30 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Interaction] Finding Entity
18:06:30 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Interaction] Interacting with SpriteItem(name:Teleport to house, quantity: 193, index: 24, origin: INVENTORY) using action ^Inside$
18:06:35 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Inventory] Checking charges io.primera.bot.barrows.data.equipment.WarpedSceptre@5cd26a6d
18:06:37 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Interaction] Finding Entity
18:06:37 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Interaction] Interacting with Fancy pool of Rejuvenation [10712, 1622, 0] using action ^Drink$
18:06:41 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Interaction] Finding Entity
18:06:41 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Interaction] Interacting with Amulet of Glory [10705, 1624, 0] using action ^Edgeville$
18:06:43 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Interaction] Finding Entity
18:06:43 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Interaction] Interacting with Amulet of Glory [10705, 1624, 0] using action ^Edgeville$
18:10:52 [DEBUG] [ SettingsManager] Found no settings.
18:10:52 [INFO ] [ Prime] [Bot stopped] Thanks for choosing Prime!

My only negative is it doesn't use stamina pots. I have selected to use stamina, and have a 4 dose pot in my invent, but when running between the hills and through the caves, I end up walking after I hit 0 run. Does the bot only use stamina pots purely to get to the barrows area? This seems odd.

I think you need to implement the use of staminas when navigating through the tunnels, the kc per hour would be a lot higher.

Other than that, it's all good :)