Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive only been using this bot for a short amount of time but something that i have noticed that i wish it did was: only take 1 drink of the stamina potion as its a 2 minute buff and take out more than 1 piece of food at a time. I feel like this makes it look very bot like.

When i first started the bot it was stuck on changing attack style, had to manually change to hidden and it started up fine.

Excited to train this boring ass skill with this bot!

Hi, I'm having an issue with teleporting. I start the bot in edgeville and it gets essence out, fills pouches and runs through the abyss crafting runes perfectly. But then it starts tab switching between friends list and clan chat and just keeps cycling through whilst standing at the fire altar.

If i manually click glory to tele to edgeville it then continues correctly until after crafting runes again.

Is this because the glory is equipped or is it just slightly broken at the moment?

I'm getting this too - any reason why??

Issue after game update, bot is stuck on enabling and disabling shift dropping. After last update no longer stores settings so i have to manually set all my gear, food ETC each time. Lots of unneccesary food items in the list as well, maybe consider removing all the very useless ones :) Drinks stamina pots to regen run as well which hurts profit

Ive only been using this bot for a short amount of time but something that i have noticed that i wish it did was: only take 1 drink of the stamina potion as its a 2 minute buff and take out more than 1 piece of food at a time. I feel like this makes it look very bot like.

When i first started the bot it was stuck on changing attack style, had to manually change to hidden and it started up fine.

Excited to train this boring ass skill with this bot!
I'm getting this too - any reason why??
Issue after game update, bot is stuck on enabling and disabling shift dropping. After last update no longer stores settings so i have to manually set all my gear, food ETC each time. Lots of unneccesary food items in the list as well, maybe consider removing all the very useless ones :) Drinks stamina pots to regen run as well which hurts profit

Regarding the bot getting stuck: This has been reported already - not something on my end and that I can fix at the moment.
If you don't want the bot to drink stamina potions, set the quantity to 0 in the UI.

In regards to the settings not being saved: I had to reset them for everyone. So after running the bot once it'll save your settings again.

Bot gets stuck at nature altar when attempting to "empty pouches". It spam clicks between logout screen, inventory and account settings indefinitely. This happens every single run. Current settings are small/medium/large pouch, home tele, 1 stam in inv and sharks at bank if it helps.

Last edited:
the bot always gets stuck when it tele to abyss and the way of entry (gaps, eyes etc.) is not reachable... it just stays there and then tele back to edge when its low hp

Any way to make the bot use all four pouches correctly. After the first run it bugs out.

Last edited:
No matter which rune I select the bot will not interact with the altar. It will get all the way through the abyss but stand next to the altar. Any advice?

If the mage of zamorak or obstacle isn't visible it will stay still (zooming out helps). Also doesn't interact with the altar, otherwise a great bot if you're willing to babysit it

the bot always gets stuck when it tele to abyss and the way of entry (gaps, eyes etc.) is not reachable... it just stays there and then tele back to edge when its low hp
I haven't changed anything in months so that's probably on RuneMate's end.
No matter which rune I select the bot will not interact with the altar. It will get all the way through the abyss but stand next to the altar. Any advice?
Fixed in v.2.0.9
The bot works perfectly up to when you get to the altar then he just sits there :(
Fixed in v.2.0.9

any reason why this doesn't support giant pouch correctly? Can't seem to find any answers

any reason why this doesn't support giant pouch correctly? Can't seem to find any answers
I don't have access to the giant pouch so I can't figure out what the issue is / resolve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.