Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuneMate client -> Help -> View logs.
I am running into the same error. Here's my log:

EDIT: So I saw in the error message displayed on the client, saying 'quantity=ALL',
so I changed my withdrawal amount from 'all', to '1', then finally the pure essence was withdrawn, then the bot proceeded to fill my pouches then fill the rest of invent.

Although, during the first trip, I made it half way between the wilderness ditch and the Mage of Zamorak, my character stopped moving and was continuously being attacked for about 15-20 seconds before running to the mage... I am risking my graceful outfit, that I got for the 2nd time, earlier today... I would rather not lose it, lol.

Thanks for taking note.
-Anonymous

Attachments

• Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE 1-01 23-40-22.log
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I am running into the same error. Here's my log:

EDIT: So I saw in the error message displayed on the client, saying 'quantity=ALL',
so I changed my withdrawal amount from 'all', to '1', then finally the pure essence was withdrawn, then the bot proceeded to fill my pouches then fill the rest of invent.

Although, during the first trip, I made it half way between the wilderness ditch and the Mage of Zamorak, my character stopped moving and was continuously being attacked for about 15-20 seconds before running to the mage... I am risking my graceful outfit, that I got for the 2nd time, earlier today... I would rather not lose it, lol.

Thanks for taking note.
-Anonymous
Can you send me a screenshot of your in-game layout?

I am having the same error trying to withdraw pure essence. going to play around with moving it in my bank and see if it makes a difference.

I am having the same error trying to withdraw pure essence. going to play around with moving it in my bank and see if it makes a difference.
Make sure the withdraw mode is set to x1

not sure why but when i start the bot it just sits there, the runemate ui says changing attack options, and when i try to check the logs theyre blank. what am i doing wrong?

It said I used my free 3 hours for the week and it would reset Sunday. It's now Monday and it's still saying the same thing.

It said I used my free 3 hours for the week and it would reset Sunday. It's now Monday and it's still saying the same thing.
when you run the bot, it tells you the specific time at which it will reset.
Also, it's 7 cents per hour my dude

Hi, Firstly I am quite new to this so it may be an error on my part. I've loaded the bot and entered the settings. The bot then goes straight to my settings and looks like its trying select fixed mode even though fixed mode is already on. Then it just sits there doing nothing, in runemate it says "Selecting attack style". Any ideas on how to kick it past the stage so i starts the script?

Hi, Firstly I am quite new to this so it may be an error on my part. I've loaded the bot and entered the settings. The bot then goes straight to my settings and looks like its trying select fixed mode even though fixed mode is already on. Then it just sits there doing nothing, in runemate it says "Selecting attack style". Any ideas on how to kick it past the stage so i starts the script?
This is a common client-issue that has been reported roughly 10 months ago (and several times in between). Try to close RuneMate, start the bot in Fixed mode (before RuneMate is active) and try again.

This is a common client-issue that has been reported roughly 10 months ago (and several times in between). Try to close RuneMate, start the bot in Fixed mode (before RuneMate is active) and try again.
Have managed to get it working now, thanks for the advice. P.S Is there any chance you could add wines to the food list?

Have managed to get it working now, thanks for the advice. P.S Is there any chance you could add wines to the food list?
Awesome! There was an issue with the wines in the past, if I have time (updating other bots at the moment) I will look into it.
Cheers

Awesome! There was an issue with the wines in the past, if I have time (updating other bots at the moment) I will look into it.
Cheers
Thanks man, great job with the bot. If wines get added or when i get more cash I'll definitely be getting prime. Just eating too much cash with sharks at the moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.