Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
gets stuck at mind alter, wont pull out essence from small pouch, clicks between 2 menus and sits there.. I paused it, manually fixed and it did it again. not sure why it does

why is it that any prime product I ever use, is junk.....

i try to try the free trail and it saids i used up 3 hrs for a week..when i havent run this script ever..

Hey Brother, I love your bots! I use the premium ones frequently. I was wondering if you could help me out with the premium RC bot. After the first run, it will not fill pouches or empty pouches. Attached is the log. Thank you!

Attachments

• Prime Abyss Runecrafting 11-01 18-41-48.log
    406.7 KB · Views: 1
  • works smoothly at humane level
  • aesthetically pleasing yet functionally fluid GUI
  • very simple setup
  • the bugged nature of runemate causes this script to miss click different runes it supposed to craft, eg. crafting nats then its only matter of time when a water runes will also be mistakenly crafted the bot doesn't recover (oh i crafted rubbish, perfectly fine lets bank it) and keeps carrying water runes like idiot :]
  • the time limit enforcement is pretty rough, share with all users on same network
  • the time limit enforcement is very impolite, time out? just idle in wildy and get rekt, not my problem. Hmm okay what about finishing the run and logging out in bank?

constantly saying "Failed to build path 10 times in a row"
tried it all diffrent size clients, once it gets going it does 2-3 runs and bugs out in edge

literally same error, tried different brightness and everything but always stupid path problems even tho the bank is in sight?

constantly saying "Failed to build path 10 times in a row"
tried it all diffrent size clients, once it gets going it does 2-3 runs and bugs out in edge

literally same error, tried different brightness and everything but always stupid path problems even tho the bank is in sight?
The web is currently broken which is why it cannot generate a path

Because it was never kept up to date by the client developer, who left a few months ago.

It's being worked on, but there's no ETA.
Oh i understand, but might be an easy fix? im not good with code but please check.
Thank you

so it happens when teleporting in and the bank is on the bottom ( east ) so just need to change so it never faces that way i guess

Oh i understand, but might be an easy fix? im not good with code but please check.
Thank you

so it happens when teleporting in and the bank is on the bottom ( east ) so just need to change so it never faces that way i guess
It's not an easy fix at all, and is out of my control. It's being fixed by someone else. Not sure what the status is.
Anyway, I think I can work around it, I'll have a look this week. Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.