Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i enter the abyss the bot just sits there doing nothing :( if i do a shortcut myself it will continue, then get stuck not clicking altar.

When i enter the abyss the bot just sits there doing nothing :( if i do a shortcut myself it will continue, then get stuck not clicking altar.
Like.... read before posting. 4 people have already said the same thing and the author has said they fixed it and it will be in the next patch.

Like.... read before posting. 4 people have already said the same thing and the author has said they fixed it and it will be in the next patch.

Previous people said it made to the altar before stopping. It's not even making it that far for me.

Previous people said it made to the altar before stopping. It's not even making it that far for me.
Double-check and see if you have an obstacle selected in the UI. Also, try to enable more than one and see how that goes. If you're still running into issues (regarding the bot not making it to the inner ring), please send over the log file through PM.

Hi, it says please select 2 obstacles, no matter how many is selected
Slight oversight. This only happens if you've never used the bot before, or previously only selected one obstacle. Sorry about that. Will push a fix for it asap.

Slight oversight. This only happens if you've never used the bot before, or previously only selected one obstacle. Sorry about that. Will push a fix for it asap.

Do you have an ETA for this? Looks good and really want to try :)

Cheers

@RobinPC probably the best version yet. Banking is more seamless, as well as rune pouch repair. Alter is working fine too. I ran it for a few hours this morning and only ran into 1 issue.

It seems random but every 5+ trips it gets stuck filling pouches. It will fill 1 or two but gets hung up and sits there. Log just says "filling pouches". All I have to do is pause and manually fill and it continues for 10ish minutes.

Keep up the good work mate!

@RobinPC probably the best version yet. Banking is more seamless, as well as rune pouch repair. Alter is working fine too. I ran it for a few hours this morning and only ran into 1 issue.

It seems random but every 5+ trips it gets stuck filling pouches. It will fill 1 or two but gets hung up and sits there. Log just says "filling pouches". All I have to do is pause and manually fill and it continues for 10ish minutes.

Keep up the good work mate!
Send over the log file through PM please and I'll take a look!

was working really good till today now it just sits in the bank and wont withdraw any essence or rune pouches.

Status
Not open for further replies.