Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look good! exactly what i wanted :)

Cheers.

Nothing happens when I press the questionmark in gui, I'm a bit confused setting it up

Sorry about that, I am hoping to get around to those buttons soon. Feel free to contact one of the people who are posting progress reports.

Bugs reported and currently being worked on.
  • Bot only working with summoning
  • Super anti fire flasks/potions not working.
  • Death walk is broken due to new update.
  • Users are reporting many flasks being broken.

I managed to solve it, would you consider making the ability usage a bit faster? Seems to be very slow atm, maybe let us choose ourselves. Hax's waterfiend script got this and its great

I managed to solve it, would you consider making the ability usage a bit faster? Seems to be very slow atm, maybe let us choose ourselves. Hax's waterfiend script got this and its great

I can look into speeding it up. Im not going to allow the user to select what abilities they want, just add the combat abilities that you want to the bar.

I mean let us choose the speed of executing the abilities, range from 0 till 2000 or so

Also, I'm not sure if frosts drops starved ancient effigy but if they do, could you please add them to the lootlist?

I mean let us choose the speed of executing the abilities, range from 0 till 2000 or so

Also, I'm not sure if frosts drops starved ancient effigy but if they do, could you please add them to the lootlist?

I think they may drop them and yes, i will add them to the list for sure. I think ill keep the speed random for now. Less bans etc.

I guess visage gets picked up anyways with the loot x amount of coins option, not that very much these days but ye.
I'll let it run while I sleep now, gonna post proggy if its still running when I wake up

I guess visage gets picked up anyways with the loot x amount of coins option, not that very much these days but ye.
I'll let it run while I sleep now, gonna post proggy if its still running when I wake up

Sounds good, yea it will pick up the visage with the loot x amount of coins option.

If you don't have access to super antifire potions you can use my account for as much time you need!

7ff3016c27.jpg
fe032aa601.png

I could give pointers but I'd like to keep my setup somewhat private because I've found an optimized way to run the script flawlessly :)

I could give pointers but I'd like to keep my setup somewhat private because I've found an optimized way to run the script flawlessly :)
lol if people think like you he would make the script private!
dude you are in a community

By that logic I should just give you all of my gold because we are a community. When you find a solid niche, or an ideal way of running things, you don't tell everyone because then it would no longer be ideal, it'd become saturated and obsolete. My pointers will help you plenty, sorry I'm not willing to give you my exact setup. In fact, I'll be willing to help everyone EXCEPT you.

By that logic I should just give you all of my gold because we are a community. When you find a solid niche, or an ideal way of running things, you don't tell everyone because then it would no longer be ideal, it'd become saturated and obsolete. My pointers will help you plenty, sorry I'm not willing to give you my exact setup. In fact, I'll be willing to help everyone EXCEPT you.
lol for you to know am not even using the script so any way i dont need your help, i was just saying that we are here to help each others with ideas and information not with "gold" as you are saying, talk is over for me jst try to be more friendly, thanks

You are entitled to keep your setup private.

He is entitled to keep his setup private. I am sure its nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.