Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so ;)

For a bot not fully developed it's really efficient, when I was using a frost dragon bot on a different client I got banned within a couple of hours and was even facing many problems when it was running. Yours runs very smooth with just little problems! Trust me, you're going to make it better, man! HAVE FAITH!

For a bot not fully developed it's really efficient, when I was using a frost dragon bot on a different client I got banned within a couple of hours and was even facing many problems when it was running. Yours runs very smooth with just little problems! Trust me, you're going to make it better, man! HAVE FAITH!

I have much faith, just currently not much time due to full time work. I have this weekend to create a fix for the bugs that have come up.

can u add super prayer renewal flasks? also magic note paper and high alch support would be awesome!

i noticed it drank all 8 doses from 2 4 dose super anti fires :/

Last edited:
can u add super prayer renewal flasks? also magic note paper and high alch support would be awesome!

I do know that he hasn't tested super antifires, so they possibly are bugged, and he's going to add magic notepaper after he implements chaotic weapon repair.

I asked earlier for world hop, and you asked me under what conditions. I forgot to reply, sorry. Maybe you could do like if any player comes, you ask them to world hop, and after 10 mins if they dont hop, you hop. @frazboyz

I asked earlier for world hop, and you asked me under what conditions. I forgot to reply, sorry. Maybe you could do like if any player comes, you ask them to world hop, and after 10 mins if they dont hop, you hop. @frazboyz

Pretty sure it just sounds like another way to get banned.

When its released premium ill have a poll of what to implement next, these will be on the list.

@frazboyz do you think you could post some screenshots of gear set ups/actionbar&interfaces because i can't seem to get it to run correctly without a lot bugs

@frazboyz do you think you could post some screenshots of gear set ups/actionbar&interfaces because i can't seem to get it to run correctly without a lot bugs

Im using Full bandos, Chaotic Spear. 1 P pot, 1 Anti fire, 20 monk fish, 1 Terror bird.
31e49bf3b0.jpg

Interface is default eoc set to oldschool.

its really buggy when it comes to using flasks

I think its only buggy with super antifire flasks?

If you guys have got custom animations from solomon's store could you please supply the animation id to either me or cloud. I belive you have to run the client in development mode.

its really buggy when it comes to using flasks

Can you list the flasks that you have tried and dont work?

I will do soon.

Death walk is currently broken due to an rs update.

Last edited:
On my way to 2m/hr,hoping to see the gains soon!~
9e043c6a76.jpg
what setup are u using? i make like 800k an hour with zammy spear lol

I think its only buggy with super antifire flasks?

If you guys have got custom animations from solomon's store could you please supply the animation id to either me or cloud. I belive you have to run the client in development mode.

Can you list the flasks that you have tried and dont work?

I will do soon.

Death walk is currently broken due to an rs update.
I have tried super anti-fire flasks and prayer flasks. it just kept clicking them till it used the whole thing.

what setup are u using? i make like 800k an hour with zammy spear lol

I have tried super anti-fire flasks and prayer flasks. it just kept clicking them till it used the whole thing.

Standard prayer flasks work fine, they are what i use all the time. As for the super anti-fire flasks could i borrow your account for 5 minutes? I dont have access to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.