Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A single Anti-fire potion dose lasts for 6 minutes. There is a chatbox message when it runs out: "Your resistance to dragonfire has run out."

Also, I got stuck on turning on quick prayers when entering the area.

Yea i just stick it on a timer for 6 minutes, legacy mode is not supported and that may be why the quick prayer isnt working.

don't say anything ray about this "perfect" script or u wont be allowed to use it again :)
I'm sorry, alkimista, but you're being disrespectful and immature here. No one is saying this script is perfect. No one's saying that you're not allowed to use it. But I don't think you appreciate the toil and intense effort that goes into a piece of code. My first script on this client was a wealth evaluator - a supposedly simple script - that took ten odd hours of coding and testing and frustration and coding again. A frost dragon script is decidedly more complex. Frazboyz has had to deal with client oddities, things that should work, but don't work for infuriatingly inexplicable reasons, and other coding frustrations to craft this. It's quite understandable that he doesn't want to deal with someone who has called him lazy, insulted his hard work, and has not contributed substantial constructive criticism. In the future, please be more respectful.

legacy mode is not supported and that may be why the quick prayer isnt working.
I'm not using legacy mode. I'm using the EOC Revolution mode with the more modern HUD graphics, such as you have shown in your proggy. Opacity is set to 100%. I'm not sure what the issue might be or what other details you might need.

I'm sorry, alkimista, but you're being disrespectful and immature here. No one is saying this script is perfect. No one's saying that you're not allowed to use it. But I don't think you appreciate the toil and intense effort that goes into a piece of code. My first script on this client was a wealth evaluator - a supposedly simple script - that took ten odd hours of coding and testing and frustration and coding again. A frost dragon script is decidedly more complex. Frazboyz has had to deal with client oddities, things that should work, but don't work for infuriatingly inexplicable reasons, and other coding frustrations to craft this. It's quite understandable that he doesn't want to deal with someone who has called him lazy, insulted his hard work, and has not contributed substantial constructive criticism. In the future, please be more respectful.

I'm not using legacy mode. I'm using the EOC Revolution mode with the more modern HUD graphics, such as you have shown in your proggy. Opacity is set to 100%. I'm not sure what the issue might be or what other details you might need.

Thanks for that, as for the bug i think that could be clouds fault or your set up may be unsupported, runescape setup a bit if not ill pass the bug into cloud.

Hey,

I recently started using your script and I love it! I put my drop price pick up to 1400. But it does not seem to bank the other drops, such as herbs, water talis etc

Keep up the great work

Hey,

I recently started using your script and I love it! I put my drop price pick up to 1400. But it does not seem to bank the other drops, such as herbs, water talis etc

Keep up the great work

Cheers, i think that will be fixed in the next version also.

12 year old normie
The update seems to have broken the script. It doesn't teleport to Port Sarim anymore. When you do that manually it will only walk 2 tiles further until it reaches it's destination. This causes the bot to get stuck in the dungeon, spam clicking the wall.

The update seems to have broken the script. It doesn't teleport to Port Sarim anymore. When you do that manually it will only walk 2 tiles further until it reaches it's destination. This causes the bot to get stuck in the dungeon, spam clicking the wall.

Okay, ill push my version cause mine is working fine.

12 year old normie
It still doesn't teleport. I'm experiencing the same issues.

This bot needs a protect from magic prayer , super strength pot , super restore flask and magic notepaper support. Please do this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.