Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to start...
Start the script with food, and either prayer potions and/or anti fire potions and if you want feel free to use the other supported potions.

this one? no setup on action bar?

How to start...
Start the script with food, and either prayer potions and/or anti fire potions and if you want feel free to use the other supported potions.

this one? no setup on action bar?

You can choose the setup on the action bar, only have abilities on the action bar though.

ok, i started the script on port sarim with 2 antifire pot and 2 prayer pot and sharks
it go north to falador bank, then stop

ok, first is working only in legacy mode (write it in setup page)
second have problem with quick prayer button

SETUP ASKED FROM THAT Lazy scripter of FRAZ
Setup
1) Start it in falador west bank
2) Have in inventory before click start 1 falador teleport, 1 antifire potion, 1/2 pray potion, how much food do u want.
3) Have autoretaliate off and setup before the beginning the quick pray options that u desire.

Script will ask for the minimum wealth to loot(10k is good but as u prefear).
Bones will be looted as default

Script will drink automatically antifire and pray potions and eat food, when food is finished teleport to falador. then go back to cave again

Nice featured death walking (because it could always happen)

actually the average with high level gear( chaotic + bandos armor) is 100 bones/hour
Next update
BOB?

Last edited:
Primate
Lazy scripter
Setup
2) Have in inventory before click start 1 falador teleport, 1 antifire potion, 1/2 pray potion, how much food do u want.
3) Have autoretaliate off and setup before the beginning the quick pray options that u desire.

actually the average with high level gear( chaotic + bandos armor) is 100 bones/hour
Next update
BOB?
Stop being demanding when you can enjoy it all for free.

Lazy scripter
Setup

Next update
BOB?
Would you mind taking that back, writing a script like this is not simple.

Nobody says you can't write the setup so good job ;)

Problems
  1. under 60bones/hour
  2. often don't drink antifire potions
  3. problems with deathwalk/graveyard, if u don't babysit the account it possible that miss it
  4. the speed mouse is bot like, very slow
  5. problems with orbs detection
Suggestion
Add the loot and eat of sharks too on default
change loot priority while is in combat don't loot
use preset for banking

Problems
  1. under 60bones/hour
  2. often don't drink antifire potions
  3. problems with deathwalk/graveyard, if u don't babysit the account it possible that miss it
  4. the speed mouse is bot like, very slow
  5. problems with orbs detection
Suggestion
Add the loot and eat of sharks too on default
change loot priority while is in combat don't loot
use preset for banking

1 - I can show you many proggies with 100bones/h+
2 - Technically impossible, it is on a random timer, you obviously dont know how long anti fire lasts.
3 - Tested deathwalk many times, never failed me, i manually tested this due to it being such an important part of the script
4 - The mouse is slow because that is the default runemate one, increasing the mouse speed isnt allways a good thing.
5 - Orb detection is fine, tested.

I am no longer taking any suggestions from you and i highly recommend you stop using my scripts, i do not appreciate you attitude nor suggestions.

Cj3JbuI.png

I died twice in those 6 hours.

2 - Technically impossible, it is on a random timer, you obviously dont know how long anti fire lasts.
A single Anti-fire potion dose lasts for 6 minutes. There is a chatbox message when it runs out: "Your resistance to dragonfire has run out."

Also, I got stuck on turning on quick prayers when entering the area.

don't say anything ray about this "perfect" script or u wont be allowed to use it again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.