Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The orb protection is really bad, i died alot of times due to missclicks on the dragons when the orb appears. o_O

@frazboyz Im curious to know whats coming in ur large update.
Thanks
When i start it there will be summoning and alot more potions, aswell as revised logic.

This bot needs a protect from magic prayer , super strength pot , super restore flask and magic notepaper support. Please do this :)
You can actually use any quick pray you want, for a while i was using soulsplit and antifires. Yes they will all be in next update.

I get a lot of money with this script and 80+ bones p/h. I died once and when script came back it fought the frost dragons and did not pick anything up from my gravestone. There was another gravestone near mine so that might have caused the problem. The withdrawing potions could also be improved. As it only withdraws the type of potion. Example : if you start with prayer(4) and deposit a prayer(2). The script will withdraw a prayer(4) instead of continue using the prayer(2).
If it's awesome now, I can't wait till the update :)

I'm interested in this script, but I'm not sure if it's very stable yet. Can anyone help me out here?

I started the script in fally west bank and it stands there doing nothing. It says teleporting to port sarim lodestone but not doing anything, I opened up the lodestone network and still no doing anything. Any ideas? @frazboyz

Last edited:
7NC7Qoj.png

you know the details to the acc feel free to look into using it :p

will this be updated at any point? I'm interested in testing this but I don't want to put a max account at risk if the script is dead/broken

@frazboyz , One of the problems I seem to have found with this overall great script, is that when I die, the script does not deathwalk properly. When it dies in the frost dragon dungeon, it may work then, because the script is programmed to walk to the cave. However, if I die from a hit of the dragon, while the script teleports out, this results me dying in falador, and therefore the script is not able to retrieve my items ( at least in my experience ). I have lost about 15m total from this issue, but its all good, I made the money back with this script. This is an issue you may wanna prioritise if you’re planning on making this premium. That’s the only issue I found, other than that, keep up the great work ;).

Hey please off herb stuff but only can pick frost d bones n rune stuff good

@frazboyz , One of the problems I seem to have found with this overall great script, is that when I die, the script does not deathwalk properly. When it dies in the frost dragon dungeon, it may work then, because the script is programmed to walk to the cave. However, if I die from a hit of the dragon, while the script teleports out, this results me dying in falador, and therefore the script is not able to retrieve my items ( at least in my experience ). I have lost about 15m total from this issue, but its all good, I made the money back with this script. This is an issue you may wanna prioritise if you’re planning on making this premium. That’s the only issue I found, other than that, keep up the great work ;).

Its fixed in my version now, unrelesed.

Hey please off herb stuff but only can pick frost d bones n rune stuff good

Pretty sure you mean you want the both to only pick up bones and rune armour, set the loot value to the value of rune armour.

Just to let you know, if you pause the script while there are bones, and world hop, the script adds bones in inv to total bones

Status
Not open for further replies.