Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cutting maples is currently not working the bot will run to the trees but it wont start cutting them at all and will stand there until you log stuck on status "waiting for trees"

Attachments

• maples.PNG
    maples.PNG
    232.4 KB · Views: 11
I think this is a little broken atm, the bot starts to chop at the ivys in priff, but then cannot click the next one. It cannot find the ivy. It Just keeps moving the mouse around the area, but doesnt click.

Do not expect this bot to be running flawless as Aidden hasn't updated it yet due to the release of Spectre. However, he is working on v2 at the moment, so please bot something else, or use a different bot until the update is here.

Do not expect this bot to be running flawless as Aidden hasn't updated it yet due to the release of Spectre. However, he is working on v2 at the moment, so please bot something else, or use a different bot until the update is here.

It has been working flawless for over 20 hours. Im just "reporting" that is has now stopped working, maybe due to an update of runemate or runescape.

The bot gets impatient it seems like and runs to random places when waiting for trees to spawn and sometimes gets stuck.

When cutting yews in Edgeville, waiting in between trees, the bot will run outside of the complex where the yews are inside of and he gets stuck and/or misses out on logs.

YEW tree's at edgeville isnt working, it says "waiting for tree's" and just stands there....

The Noobs
using it on osrs; the bot thinks the GE is like rs3; and does not know the banking spot is in the middle and not in the corners

using it on RS3 and chopping willows at Draynor. Sometimes will run for an hour or so before problems, other times cannot make a single run of willows. Errors vary:

1. have it set to bank the willows, instead stops after full inventory and says "dropping logs (#s)"
2. goes to the bank to deposit willows and then gets stuck with the open bank screen but does not deposit the willows.
3. after a willow disappears, the bot does not switch willows and has "waiting (#s)"

Hey man,

Why does the script drop logs when I did not select it to? I have it chopping Willows at Draynor and for some reason it will get a full inventory and drop them instead of banking. Ends up wasting a good chunk of time.

Thanks,
- Neo

Author of MaxiBots
Hey man,

Why does the script drop logs when I did not select it to? I have it chopping Willows at Draynor and for some reason it will get a full inventory and drop them instead of banking. Ends up wasting a good chunk of time.

Thanks,
- Neo
I don't know. I had a look but I couldn't see why. I probably removed something thinking it wasn't needed or something when it was. Probably won't be fixed till 2.0 is out but we'll see.

Highly appreciate all of the scripters on here. Guys do good work! :)

Banking while cutting willows in Draynor Village is a very slow for me. ( just stands there after banks) and switching between tree is slow also. Other than that bot runs smooth!

Author of MaxiBots
Is it possible to add usage of sign of porters
I'll look into it if i remember after exams. Exams end on the 13/6 so you can remind me then if you want :) But it won't be in the current bot, it'll be in version 2.0

nzl

In re-size mode it just get stuck @ "Waiting" when it levels up.
Reverted back to fixed mode, and haven't bothered testing it further in re-size

Author of MaxiBots
In re-size mode it just get stuck @ "Waiting" when it levels up.
Reverted back to fixed mode, and haven't bothered testing it further in re-size

Client issue. Make a bug report thread

Game Mode:RS3
Bot settings:Grand Exchange NE/Yews. Area type:Rectangle. Method:Radius. Draw area enabled/Draw tree. Radius 30
Bot run duration: Just under 1 hour

Bug description: It didn't fully bank the yew logs and there were 4 left. So when it got to the yew trees by grand exchange it kept on click the logs to examine them.

Steps to reproduce:

Have you found a work-around (manual):

Hey, when I go to do Willow Logs at draynor after 1 hour it glitches at the bank and my player just stands there, the status says he is dropping logs but he is just standing there doing nothing :(

Client Developer
Hey, when I go to do Willow Logs at draynor after 1 hour it glitches at the bank and my player just stands there, the status says he is dropping logs but he is just standing there doing nothing :(

Please post logs to allow the Author to debug the issue: Help > View Logs

Hey i'm new here and you are saying that it has anti-ban options but where can i find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.