Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let everyone know who hasn't already seen, i'm too weighed down with uni work atm to update this. That's why i haven't been replying to all the messages and haven't fixed anything since the day after spectre release. So basically the plan is to try and finish version 2 when i get a chance and while doing so i can develop it with efficiency in mind rather than trying to patch bits of code all over the place. Sorry for the inconvenience but uni comes first.

Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with your classes!

RuneMate Staff
I just wanted to get a window. I'm sorry if thats at all annoying to authors of bots.
No worries :) It's just less annoying for them to constantly be asked "When??? ETA???" when they are still working on it. Them having to reply to questions like that only slows things down :)

But trust me, the developers here are awesome and I'm sure they'll have it ready soon!

Author of MaxiBots
I just wanted to get a window. I'm sorry if thats at all annoying to authors of bots.
He's partially right. The thing is, we usually don't have an ETA because things just aren't as simple as that. And the majority of users get shitty when an ETA isn't met, even though it's just an estimate. Because it's not our job there are many other things that could get in the way like school or work, as well as running into unexpected issues while coding which can sometimes set the release back by days, maybe even longer if other things get in the way on top of that.

He's partially right. The thing is, we usually don't have an ETA because things just aren't as simple as that. And the majority of users get shitty when an ETA isn't met, even though it's just an estimate. Because it's not our job there are many other things that could get in the way like school or work, as well as running into unexpected issues while coding which can sometimes set the release back by days, maybe even longer if other things get in the way on top of that.
I understand that and I was unaware that he was doing a complete rewrite of the program.

i read all past messages, just wanna say yeahh an update is need. detecting a tree seems to be a struggle.

After a whole inventory of magic logs, the bot banks then walks to Catherby then to the magic trees for some reason. Please fix

It doesn't seem to work at Willows in Draynor. It will chop the first inventory and burn them ( With bonfire enabled ) But after that, it will just stand and do nothing - Hope it helps :)

Can some one tell me if this bot works properly cutting yews in catherby? Or is it busted? Someone tell me plz

I'm not sure about yews in catherby but i've used all the magic tree cutting locations.....and it works like a charm..made mils and more mils....

HUGE THANKS AND SUPPORT TO AIDDEN for making something so awesome and dealing with school....

THIS BOT has a minor flaw it opens up interfaces if u click the interface in game for like burning oak logs it wants 2 open it nonstop instead of cutting oak logs

Status
Not open for further replies.