Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Hey i'm new here and you are saying that it has anti-ban options but where can i find them?
Anti-ban options are under the future updates heading, not the current features one.

Chopping willows in draynor. Sometimes when the bot goes to the bank, it'll bank the willows and then stop. If I pause the bot, then resume, it'll continue doing it's thing.

Any ideas?

~ty

Trying to cut teak logs. When the inventory is full of logs it just keeps adding them to the action bars. When the action bars are all filled up, it just sits there.

Author of MaxiBots
Trying to cut teak logs. When the inventory is full of logs it just keeps adding them to the action bars. When the action bars are all filled up, it just sits there.
Sounds like action bar item detection is bugged. Just switch to legacy mode and it will manually drop from inventory.

I'm Money Hungry
@RobinPC

So running Windows 10 64-bit and using this and Celestial Fisher. Celestial Fisher moves the camera almost like a human and uses it to get better angles on the fishing spots. Is this a function that has been broken in Maxiwoodcutter or was it one that was not implemented in RS3? If it is supposed to be in, I'll go ahead and file a bug report.

@RobinPC

So running Windows 10 64-bit and using this and Celestial Fisher. Celestial Fisher moves the camera almost like a human and uses it to get better angles on the fishing spots. Is this a function that has been broken in Maxiwoodcutter or was it one that was not implemented in RS3? If it is supposed to be in, I'll go ahead and file a bug report.
I think celestial fisher uses custom mouse behavior combined with Clouse, and maxi woodcutter uses only Clouse (mouse behaviour based on your own). I'm not sure though.

@Savior can you confirm?

Bot doesn't seem to work for cutting yews at the GE half of the time and when it does try to go for a tree it's way too slow and doesnt get to cut any logs.

Also gets stuck at edgeville yews if someone closes the door.

Bot doesn't seem to work for cutting yews at the GE half of the time and when it does try to go for a tree it's way too slow and doesnt get to cut any logs.

Also gets stuck at edgeville yews if someone closes the door.

Read previous posts. Bot needs optimising with spectre.

Gets stuck after banking willows in draynor. Tried it multiple times and after 2 or 3 inventories it gets stuck in the bank and runs around.

Status
Not open for further replies.