Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be awesome if you added support for having the bot recognize that your hatchet is in your inventory and therefore won't deposit it. Another thing, the barbarian outpost location works until the door closes at barbarian assault. The bot won't open the door, rendering that spot obsolete when opting to bank willows.

RS3 you should add it to your toolbelt and in OSRS it stays in my inventory, so might be a problem on your end.

This might be a lot of work, but could you please, make it that if rs character would lose health, he would run to the bank and idle for 1- 10 seconds ? (yes this is for darkscape)

Primate
Pretty sure that @Cloud never implemented that into the client. Could be wrong though.
He did a while ago. :p

Auto-login doesn't work on OSRS in this bot. On every other bot it works. Please check it. @Aidden
I've noticed it not popping when my game got logged out while my bot was turning the camera (not concurrently), maybe a while loop getting stuck here? @Cloud

Author of MaxiBots
He did a while ago. :p
Oh really? Cool. Well good news is, cloud is pushing through my update to fix all the random event handlers not working. It was because i made my own implementation of LoopingScript and TaskScript and cloud had his LoopingScript firing the handler but there wasn't a public method to do so. Now you can get it from AbstractScript, so all is well :)

3 of my accounts that had been fine for days and one was even fine for an extended period of time have been banned recently at Edgeville Yews.
MaxiChopper has this weird feature were it has to "walk to tree's" and won't finish this action of trying to walk to the tree's unless it gets to the right spot but the problem is when it clicks on minimap instead of just moving the camera and clicking the tree so it makes you do these weird bot like walking paths because it's clicking one spot on the map and before it can finish walking there it clicks a different spot when it could and should be chopping the tree instead of walking back and forth. Only reason a human wouldn't be chopping is if they were afk and then they'd be standing still next to the Yew. Other players know to shut the door as they see bots get trapped and run circles around the edgeville Yew room so you have to baby sit this bot but even then with the way the "walking to trees" works as a check point and won't click to chop the tree until standing beside it on the needs to be fixed because I hadn't been reported or banned up until moving from PiChopper Yews below fally (since that bot is broken also) to MaxiChopper Yews at Edgeville. Chopping Yews at Edgeville with this script is just asking to be banned until it's updated to act more human-like in my opinion.

Author of MaxiBots
3 of my accounts that had been fine for days and one was even fine for an extended period of time have been banned recently at Edgeville Yews.
MaxiChopper has this weird feature were it has to "walk to tree's" and won't finish this action of trying to walk to the tree's unless it gets to the right spot but the problem is when it clicks on minimap instead of just moving the camera and clicking the tree so it makes you do these weird bot like walking paths because it's clicking one spot on the map and before it can finish walking there it clicks a different spot when it could and should be chopping the tree instead of walking back and forth. Only reason a human wouldn't be chopping is if they were afk and then they'd be standing still next to the Yew. Other players know to shut the door as they see bots get trapped and run circles around the edgeville Yew room so you have to baby sit this bot but even then with the way the "walking to trees" works as a check point and won't click to chop the tree until standing beside it on the needs to be fixed because I hadn't been reported or banned up until moving from PiChopper Yews below fally (since that bot is broken also) to MaxiChopper Yews at Edgeville. Chopping Yews at Edgeville with this script is just asking to be banned until it's updated to act more human-like in my opinion.
Screenshots of this would be great. I just checked the code and found it was using really old code to walk to the tree so i've replaced it with some newer code. Hopefully that fixes it. I've also added in concurrect camera turning and also a sexy little feature... it should now be able to start running towards a tree and once it gets within 15 tiles, turn the camera towards it and even interact with the tree while running. Looking into edgeville now. Just for you.

Okay so i've made the edgeville area smaller but it didn't help. The issue is that sometimes when you click near a barrier on the minimap the destination flag moves to a different spot, in this case it usually goes outside the building instead of inside, causing the walking around the building bug. Nothing i can do about that other than to maybe divide it into two areas, one for each tree and have them small. The potential for it to bug like that still exists, but should be smaller.

Really sorry for not being able to provide some screen shots I knew I should of taken some before I got banned but thank you very much for working on making the bot more human-like. The problem with the flags destination point sometimes going out side of the barrier is quite inconvenient I'll admit, but you trying to make the area smaller was very innovative and I thank you for all of the work you do for us users :) I know you're very busy so I'm extremely grateful for all that you do

Author of MaxiBots
Really sorry for not being able to provide some screen shots I knew I should of taken some before I got banned but thank you very much for working on making the bot more human-like. The problem with the flags destination point sometimes going out side of the barrier is quite inconvenient I'll admit, but you trying to make the area smaller was very innovative and I thank you for all of the work you do for us users :) I know you're very busy so I'm extremely grateful for all that you do
So i took a different option. I've re arranged some of the logic so instead of making sure you're inside the area before chopping, it now checks for a tree inside the area (which it was already doing but it would check if you were in the area first) and if one is found it will use the tree as the destination (which it would have done before but only if the player was in the area). If no tree is found then it will walk to the area. This seems to work much better. And while it's still prone to the flag problem, it autocorrects itself if it's near enough to be able to turn the camera toward the tree by clicking on the tree.

Now the only issue is the door. It doesn't exist in rs3 so i'm assuming you're on osrs. That shouldn't be too hard to do either but i won't be able to do it now (2:30am), i'm off to bed :)

The issue is that sometimes when you click near a barrier on the minimap the destination flag moves to a different spot, in this case it usually goes outside the building instead of inside,
Not sure how it works but I think if clicking a little further from the wall, more towards the inside, it would prevent the problem from happening.
Example it seems to be clicking where the red dot is, if it clicked where the blue dot is I think it would stop it from forcing the flag outside and would force the flag inside beside the tree.
LdhgqON.png

Also the door being shut arises two problems, the known problem of being locked out, and when you're locked inside and trying to bank you will get stuck here so the bot being able to open the door is going to be amazing.
Vh4OByF.png

Author of MaxiBots
Not sure how it works but I think if clicking a little further from the wall, more towards the inside, it would prevent the problem from happening.
Example it seems to be clicking where the red dot is, if it clicked where the blue dot is I think it would stop it from forcing the flag outside and would force the flag inside beside the tree.
LdhgqON.png

Also the door being shut arises two problems, the known problem of being locked out, and when you're locked inside and trying to bank you will get stuck here so the bot being able to open the door is going to be amazing.
Vh4OByF.png
Yeah, problem is the flag thing is a client issue. I've pm'd cloud with a potential fix but he's probably already tried it, we'll see what he says when he's on.

Bot will bank hatchet along with the logs in Darkscape.
I don't wield the hatchet as Attack is too low.

I don't know why it does that for you but i run Maxi Woodcutter on several of my bots on DS and it never banks the hatchet.

Author of MaxiBots
Bot will bank hatchet along with the logs in Darkscape.
I don't wield the hatchet as Attack is too low.
Don't see how this could happen. I'm using depositAllExcept(axeFilter). @Cloud could this be broken in ds?

Status
Not open for further replies.