Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@elguerra , it is totaly your fault, for botting an account that was already banned... As far as i know, your accounts was fresh, so if they ban you, you get a ban moderate, or minor (2day ban), and if you bot after that, you get perm... :)

"For botting an account that was already banned" what?
facepalm1.gif

I just started the account less than a week ago, everything was going right and then the script started failing. There's no need to make up things like "you get a ban moderate or minor", i actually got permanently banned. I'll screenshot and post it here, so you know i'm not making up things. Don't be mad. And if the script wasn't working 100% that was not my fault either, so.
wXE6HQM.png

And no, I never got banned in any prior accounts to this one. I've been botting since 2007 and I never got banned using bots. This is the first time, not even warnings.

The Pip Collector
"For botting an account that was already banned" what?
facepalm1.gif

I just started the account less than a week ago, everything was going right and then the script started failing. There's no need to make up things like "you get a ban moderate or minor", i actually got permanently banned. I'll screenshot and post it here, so you know i'm not making up things. Don't be mad. And if the script wasn't working 100% that was not my fault either, so.
wXE6HQM.png

And no, I never got banned in any prior accounts to this one. I've been botting since 2007 and I never got banned using bots. This is the first time, not even warnings.
What i fail to understand is why were you botting using a script that you realized wasn't working properly? That's asking for a ban

And i do think this was on OSRS, which is in my experience, much more bannable then RS3

It's always obvious when you're botting. They ask you a simple question, you dont answer back, bam you're banned. The same with OS3.

Mod Automation
As a sidenote, it's near impossible to isolate which bot got you banned unless you exclusively ran one bot in the last month. I don't know if that was your case, but I am simply stating that for your edification. Jagex delays bans to add confusion. Fact.

As a sidenote, it's near impossible to isolate which bot got you banned unless you exclusively ran one bot in the last month. I don't know if that was your case, but I am simply stating that for your edification. Jagex delays bans to add confusion. Fact.

I only used yours.

It's always obvious when you're botting. They ask you a simple question, you dont answer back, bam you're banned. The same with OS3.
@elguerra Ever considered turning off your filters? You can't see others messages if you got public off... What i do on Rs3 is switch to a quick chat world :)

Mod Automation
While that specific example isn't necessarily true, you're right. Suiciding for inhuman amounts of time without breaks is a dead giveaway lol.

Author of MaxiBots
I used the only two bots for wc
I don't see why it matters which script you used. You continually used scripts you knew weren't working and that's why you got banned.

I don't see why you're so mad and aggressive towards me, chill the fuck out, seriously.

Author of MaxiBots
I don't see why you're so mad and aggressive towards me, chill the fuck out, seriously.
I'm not mad or aggressive. I told you that 1. It's your fault you got banned because you made continued using scripts you knew hadn't been working. 2. You posting that the script got you banned is bad for me whether its my fault or not. And 3. You aren't listening to a word any of us are saying.

You want to use a script that you know to not be working, go ahead. But when you get banned don't go letting everyone know you got banned for using that script. It's your own fault for making such a stupid decision.

It doesn't seem to bank at Catherby justs walks there and stands around till you personally move the mouse.

Author of MaxiBots
Failed at a certain point but still a good proggy
wcbot_zps8a031969.png
What state was your character in after this happened? Was it in the bank? Had it banked yet? Was it woodcutting? etc etc
Did you have an account set in the account manager? If so it should have auto logged back in

What state was your character in after this happened? Was it in the bank? Had it banked yet? Was it woodcutting? etc etc
Did you have an account set in the account manager? If so it should have auto logged back in
it seems to fail a lot when either getting to the trees and for some reason just completely stops clicking. and when it gets to the bank it usually fails because it just stands there and doesnt detect the bank i dont think

Status
Not open for further replies.