Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiWoodcutter with a new update entry:

MaxiWoodcutter v1.1.0.7 Released!

MaxiWoodcutter updated to v1.1.0.7.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey guys! It's been a while since i made an update but i have some good news for you guys. I fixed the walk to bank bug where it would walk back and forward constantly between the bank and the trees. I've also changed the walking to now use all 3 generated traversal methods that runemate offers. The Webpath will be the primary method, when this fails to create a path it will fall back to RegionPath. And if that fails it will fall back to generating a straight line. So don't fret if you see the status saying it's falling back to another traversal method, that's just there for debugging in the case of walking failure. The final update in this release is the addition of varrock trees.

As always, if you have any tree location requests just pm me or send me a message on skype and i'll try and get it added as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Just pushed a silent update (forgot to change the version (again. lol)). The only change is that if you're running rs3 it will no longer log you out if you don't have an axe equipped or in the inventory because you still have an axe in your toolbelt.

Mod Automation
Just pushed a silent update (forgot to change the version (again. lol)). The only change is that if you're running rs3 it will no longer log you out if you don't have an axe equipped or in the inventory because you still have an axe in your toolbelt.
Pssssst... we won't hate you forever if you just add a comment in your code like
Code:
//Recommitting because I'm a dumbie and forgot to version increment
and push again. :p

Having accurate version history is far more important than the two clicks it would take me to push your bot again.

Author of MaxiBots
Pssssst... we won't hate you forever if you just add a comment in your code like
Code:
//Recommitting because I'm a dumbie and forgot to version increment
and push again. :p

Having accurate version history is far more important than the two clicks it would take me to push your bot again.
Haha, i just keep forgetting. As soon as i push the update i think oh shit i forgot to change the version. EVERY TIME.

Author of MaxiBots
You bot is amazing! will post a progress picture soon
I'm glad you like it :) by all means its definitely not the best woodcutter out there, but I do plan on rewriting it eventually to change that :p

Getting frequent script stops at crystal trees:
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at api.Areas.getSurroundingTiles(Areas.java:44)
        at woodcut.Woodcut$3.accepts(Woodcut.java:102)
        at woodcut.Woodcut$3.accepts(Woodcut.java:97)
        at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Filter.getAccepted(jgb:109)
        at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(ppb:215)
        at woodcut.Woodcut.getTree(Woodcut.java:237)
        at woodcut.Woodcut.chop(Woodcut.java:203)
        at woodcut.Woodcut.onLoop(Woodcut.java:171)
        at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(fcb:68)
        at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(lfb:132)
        at com.runemate.b.cON.run(pcb:13)
@Aidden

Author of MaxiBots
Getting frequent script stops at crystal trees:
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at api.Areas.getSurroundingTiles(Areas.java:44)
        at woodcut.Woodcut$3.accepts(Woodcut.java:102)
        at woodcut.Woodcut$3.accepts(Woodcut.java:97)
        at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Filter.getAccepted(jgb:109)
        at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(ppb:215)
        at woodcut.Woodcut.getTree(Woodcut.java:237)
        at woodcut.Woodcut.chop(Woodcut.java:203)
        at woodcut.Woodcut.onLoop(Woodcut.java:171)
        at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(fcb:68)
        at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(lfb:132)
        at com.runemate.b.cON.run(pcb:13)
@Aidden
Interesting, i'll take a look at it when i get back on your account for the pine splitter. Won't be till tomorrow though.

It's not banking in draynor and the run to the bank is glitchy, the bot just spams the run on/off lol kinda flags it automatically as a bot
:(

Author of MaxiBots
It's not banking in draynor and the run to the bank is glitchy, the bot just spams the run on/off lol kinda flags it automatically as a bot
:(
Well that's odd. Is this osrs or rs3? And did you have only run from bank enabled?

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Yes i did
Osrs
I think i've found the problem and i believe it's actually within the clients api so i'm just waiting on cloud to look into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.