Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems to fail a lot when either getting to the trees and for some reason just completely stops clicking. and when it gets to the bank it usually fails because it just stands there and doesnt detect the bank i dont think

ive had this problems since ever..

it seems to fail a lot when either getting to the trees and for some reason just completely stops clicking. and when it gets to the bank it usually fails because it just stands there and doesnt detect the bank i dont think

i've had that bug since ever.

Author of MaxiBots
what don't you understand that he's been studying for his college exams? ones more important than the other.
Uni exams* :)

Just a little while longer and @Aidden will reclaim his throne for best bot on RuneMate I'm sure. :)

Indeed i shall :p For anyone who hasn't already, please read my post here about why i've been inactive and what my plans are for the near future.

another little proggie for you
proggie_zpsce382e9d.png

Author of MaxiBots
Thanks for the proggies guys. If you have any feature requests please don't hesitate to post them here however i won't be able to start any implementation of new features or bug fixes until the 7th.

Author of MaxiBots
I plan to rewrite this soon, should fix the bug where it randomly stops doing things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.