Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banking is not working on Draynor. The bot goes to the bank and it just stands there doing nothing. :eek:

Author of MaxiBots
Okay so the first run i did, i had this problem. It just sat there saying opening bank. Since then i haven't had the problem at all so i'm not sure what's up with that. I've added a camera rotation if the booth is offscreen. Just see how it runs for you when the update gets pushed.

Now it just stays in draynor and does nothing. With all the trees available it stands on "Waiting for trees".

lnPReDF.png

The bot stood there doing nothing.

Author of MaxiBots
lnPReDF.png

The bot stood there doing nothing.
Is this RS3 because i tested on rs3 and its working completely fine for me. Also, you tested it before the update came out. When an important update is coming out the version number will change and a message will be automatically posted on here stating that a new version has been released, as seen above^

Author of MaxiBots
This is osrs.
Oh right, i thought i already told you about this but i guess it was someone else. OSRS definitions broke and a temporary fix has been applied which is slightly buggy. This is the most likely cause of the issue you're having.

Author of MaxiBots
Oh right, i thought i already told you about this but i guess it was someone else. OSRS definitions broke and a temporary fix has been applied which is slightly buggy. This is the most likely cause of the issue you're having.
And i really don't know why you kept using it when you knew it wasn't working properly... definitions are semi broken, it's a client bug so it has nothing to do with the script.

Author of MaxiBots
No i'm not. I just stated something, don't worry lol
'I got banned using this script' is a big warning to everyone looking on here not to use the script. Whether you intended it or not. You were banned because you used a script you knew wasn't working. Any new member who comes on here and sees your comment isn't gonna know that and will turn away from using this script when really the script isn't the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.