Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got caught walking from bank to NE magic trees on RS3, it seems like its on the second walking flag going to the third somehow it messes up and misses the click and is expecting to click on the next part of the map. I've gotten this twice so far and switching to the RS3 layout that has a bigger minimap didn't solve the problem.

Author of MaxiBots
Got caught walking from bank to NE magic trees on RS3, it seems like its on the second walking flag going to the third somehow it messes up and misses the click and is expecting to click on the next part of the map. I've gotten this twice so far and switching to the RS3 layout that has a bigger minimap didn't solve the problem.
Interesting, i'm using the runemate web to generate a path to the destination so i'll let cloud know and see what he says. So what happens exactly? Does it click twice and then just not click another tile to walk to or?

Interesting, i'm using the runemate web to generate a path to the destination so i'll let cloud know and see what he says. So what happens exactly? Does it click twice and then just not click another tile to walk to or?
Haven't observed it personally, I can however do that right now I'll just start it with a full inv and make it run back and forth.

Edit: Just seems like a really big gap, a smaller gap (half) would work better.

Last edited:
Every several logs it drops it just stops for like 5 seconds and then starts dropping them again [RS3].

What happens: http://puu.sh/aMA2o/1654c9f16b.mp4 (14.4MB)

Edit: Also, maple trees don't work on RS3 because they are unlike all the other trees. They have the name: 'Maple Tree' instead of something like the Willow which is just 'Willow'

Last edited:
Every several logs it drops it just stops for like 5 seconds and then starts dropping them again [RS3].

Edit: Also, maple trees don't work on RS3 because they are unlike all the other trees. They have the name: 'Maple Tree' instead of something like the Willow which is just 'Willow'
They work in 07?

Author of MaxiBots
I'm already using 'Maple tree' and it works in osrs. You've typed 'Maple Tree', is that how it actually is in rs3? Because in osrs the 't' in 'tree' is lowercase.

@Arbiter I'm not 100% but i think this is a problem with clouse. If you take a look at my code there doesn't seem to be anything that would cause it to behave this way, at least as far as i cant tell.

@Arbiter I'm not 100% but i think this is a problem with clouse. If you take a look at my code there doesn't seem to be anything that would cause it to behave this way, at least as far as i cant tell.
It's odd because just the other day I was getting around 75-80k xp/h but its been doing this ever since and I've been getting like 45k xp/h.

I'm already using 'Maple tree' and it works in osrs. You've typed 'Maple Tree', is that how it actually is in rs3? Because in osrs the 't' in 'tree' is lowercase.

Aidden, why aren't you using the efficient way of dropping anyway?

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden, why aren't you using the efficient way of dropping anyway?
What do you mean? Mouse keys? Because i don't have time to play around and work out how that works lol

Status
Not open for further replies.