Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It disconnects because there is no input from the bot for 5 minutes. When doing ivy's i get logged out after 5 minutes because of inactivity (no mouse movement, camera movement, or keyboard inputs) and when the lobby handler activates the script gets an unhandled exception error

Author of MaxiBots
It disconnects because there is no input from the bot for 5 minutes. When doing ivy's i get logged out after 5 minutes because of inactivity (no mouse movement, camera movement, or keyboard inputs) and when the lobby handler activates the script gets an unhandled exception error
@xenux Is this what you mean? It cuts them but it times out?

Grand Exchange banking needs to be fixed on OSRS, and as previously mentioned edgeville pathing needs to be fixed. Either than that solid bot.

Author of MaxiBots
Grand Exchange banking needs to be fixed on OSRS, and as previously mentioned edgeville pathing needs to be fixed. Either than that solid bot.
Yeah im aware of the ge on osrs. I didn't actually implement ge for osrs they just share data and then osrs had the ge added to the game but with different bank position so that's why it doesn't work. Updates won't be out for a while as my pc wont turn on. Gonna have to buy a new one.

Issue with MaxiWoodcutter; I make the bot to burn logs in bonfire, I have matches with me but it just drops all the logs and won't burn them... :(

At edgeville in OSRS the bot clicks the minimap in the wrong place and it walks outside of the area of yews. Please fix

edit; saw this was already mentioned. can't wait for you to get a computer again man! Your scripts rock. Sucks you can't maintain them.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
At edgeville in OSRS the bot clicks the minimap in the wrong place and it walks outside of the area of yews. Please fix

edit; saw this was already mentioned. can't wait for you to get a computer again man! Your scripts rock. Sucks you can't maintain them.
Thank you :) Pretty sure it was my motherboard so i've got a new one on it's way and the latest it's due to arrive is a week from now. So that'll be the earliest i could fix it, if i'm not swamped with uni work.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey, they script is just cutting the tree and dropping it, it isn't banking it? What do I do?
Select one of the areas that isn't 'Anywhere'. Anywhere is for power chopping.

Last edited:

tim

I'm having issues with the bot crashing from maples I'm guessing its the same issue as the ivy issue above. And also noticed it don't always pick up nests?

What do you do with nests anyway? is that p2p thing?

Got banned 6th time, how do I prevent this?[/QUOTE]
Perhaps watch the bot... I see many botters at woodcutting and personally; i report them. I always watch the bot while it does stuff (at least like every 5 - 15 minutes).

When cutting Ivys I have the same issue with that it gets to the lobby, but when it returns to the game the script will stop :(

Other than than, it's an awesome and extremely flawless script, but if you could take a look at the Ivy error, then it would be complete perfect :p

Was gonna post a 9 hour proggy, but runemate session ended. Anyways, it sometimes clicks the collect option and gets stuck forever.

While cutting ivy, the bot stops alot, not only with your script also with other scripts :) ivy is a pain in the butt :(

Status
Not open for further replies.