Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very very sloppy at edgeville. It constantly clicks on tiles outside the walls by the trees instead of clicking the trees and ends up running around the walls a lot.

OSRS

Is it possible to implement the Ivy in Yanille to this script? It's on the outer edge by the agility shortcut, and the bank isn't too far away.

Author of MaxiBots
Is it possible to implement the Ivy in Yanille to this script? It's on the outer edge by the agility shortcut, and the bank isn't too far away.
I will when i find the time. Never even knew it existed :p

Dosen't even work @ edge, keeps clicking on the outside wall and makes you run around like a retard.

Fix please this is very important

Author of MaxiBots
Dosen't even work @ edge, keeps clicking on the outside wall and makes you run around like a retard.

Fix please this is very important

it needs to be toned up in edgeville yews, misses clicks and walks out of yew area sometimes.
These issues will be dealt with soon. I've just got back to uni so i'm just trying to find the time.

Hey I love your script, it got me to 73 woodcutting and I'm still going. But with regards to the teak and possibly mahogany logs, there are new types of logs called "special teak log" and "special mahogany log" that I think the bot doesn't know how to handle. The unexpected item handler does not work with these and I have to manually destroy them for the bot to work again. I have not done mahogany logs but the problem is probably the same.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey I love your script, it got me to 73 woodcutting and I'm still going. But with regards to the teak and possibly mahogany logs, there are new types of logs called "special teak log" and "special mahogany log" that I think the bot doesn't know how to handle. The unexpected item handler does not work with these and I have to manually destroy them for the bot to work again. I have not done mahogany logs but the problem is probably the same.
Interesting, how do you get them?

Yeah i didnt mean it to come across like that. when i read it back it didnt seem nice. but i couldnt be bov correcting myself. i just meant it wasnt working at maples in seers. sorry.

The bot is amazing. Used about a week without much trouble. However, the bot does constantly crash when chopping mage lows SE of Seers Village.

Author of MaxiBots
The bot is amazing. Used about a week without much trouble. However, the bot does constantly crash when chopping mage lows SE of Seers Village.
Really? What's the error outputted to the log file? It's in c/users/username/runemate/logs

(11:27:14) [WebPath failed, trying RegionPath]
(11:27:15) [RegionPath failed, falling back to BresenhamPath]

The login handler does its job and keeps the bot going, but there is that constant disconnect at the mage logs

Author of MaxiBots
(11:27:14) [WebPath failed, trying RegionPath]
(11:27:15) [RegionPath failed, falling back to BresenhamPath]

The login handler does its job and keeps the bot going, but there is that constant disconnect at the mage logs
That log has nothing to do with it that's generated when it fails to find a path using certain path generation methods. Could you please be more specific about what happens with the script. What happens if you start at the bank?

If I start at the bank the bot will make its way to the mage logs, SE of Seers.While the bot is being used the game will disconnect and reconnect. I'm more than sure my connection isn't the issue though because I use 2 RuneMate clients and the one cutting mage logs is the only one disconnecting.

Author of MaxiBots
If I start at the bank the bot will make its way to the mage logs, SE of Seers.While the bot is being used the game will disconnect and reconnect. I'm more than sure my connection isn't the issue though because I use 2 RuneMate clients and the one cutting mage logs is the only one disconnecting.
Well that's got nothing to do with the script lol...

You're only able to run one runemate client at a time if you are a regular member.

Status
Not open for further replies.