Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Why is it doing Oaks at GE?
Can you at it to GUI So you can pick?
Sorry to sound rude but could you please give me as much detail as you possibly can with each bug report/question from now on? You don't really give me much to go on. The Varrock oaks should be the ones outside the varrock walls near the anvil opposite the bank.

wyd

Sorry to sound rude but could you please give me as much detail as you possibly can with each bug report/question from now on? You don't really give me much to go on. The Varrock oaks should be the ones outside the varrock walls near the anvil opposite the bank.
If i put GUI settings on None it go to GE Oaks.
If i put GUI settings on it go on Rectangle it go to Varrock oaks at the bank.

Author of MaxiBots
If i put GUI settings on None it go to GE Oaks.
If i put GUI settings on it go on Rectangle it go to Varrock oaks at the bank.
If you select oaks anywhere, you need to also set the area settings. The default is to create an area around you of x tiles wide. If you wish for it to free roam then you should select no area.
Im guessing it's going to the GE oaks because they're the nearest loaded oak tree's to your player

wyd

If you select oaks anywhere, you need to also set the area settings. The default is to create an area around you of x tiles wide. If you wish for it to free roam then you should select no area.
Im guessing it's going to the GE oaks because they're the nearest loaded oak tree's to your player
java.lang.NullPointerException
I was at oaks and i have this.
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.break(gqb:116)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.interact(gqb:15)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.interact(gqb:52)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.interact(gqb:11)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.drop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:316)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.onLoop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:186)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(ylb:73)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(wdb:239)
at a.wi.run(qlb:251)

One of my acc are ban from this bug,

Mod Automation
java.lang.NullPointerException
I was at oaks and i have this.
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.break(gqb:116)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.interact(gqb:15)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.interact(gqb:52)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.interact(gqb:11)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.drop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:316)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.onLoop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:186)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(ylb:73)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(wdb:239)
at a.wi.run(qlb:251)

One of my acc are ban from this bug,
That's not how bot detection works...

Primate
Is it the script or the client?
Looks like a client issue, but it's not what caused your ban. That error simply stops your script and you'll be logged out after a while for being inactive, just like an afk person.

wyd

Looks like a client issue, but it's not what caused your ban. That error simply stops your script and you'll be logged out after a while for being inactive, just like an afk person.
Who do i report this to?

Screenshot_2014_12_16_14_47_29.png

Can Varrock East be included in this script's bank? Varrock west bank is crowded and seems to have a really high ban rate

Status
Not open for further replies.