Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHerblore

Author of MaxiBots
Using osrs default client, not runelite, tried to do super antifire pots. Bot gets the ingredients, clicks correctly and on human time on material but then stands in the "select number of pots make" for ever.

I think i also tried 2 other types of pots and didn't work, dont remember which ones but should be the same problem.

Since I wasnt able to test it, will also check if the bot has a random delay (small, but human like) after ending an inventory of pots, or if its super fast to get another inv of materials (very bot like).

Will use and rate it again after fixing. Cheers
Hey mate, just went to debug this but unfortunately the account i'm borrowing only has 81 herblore. Would i be able to borrow your account to debug? Might also be worth trying it again using the lite version to make sure it's still an issue. The client updates may have fixed the issue.

The bot hasn't work for me since the new update. the bot withdraws both ingredients but won't confirm to start making the potion. it just stands there and logs me out been charged like 3-5* for this and still getting the same problem.

Bot spams to try crush nest if it has a seed or ring or egg inside, can it be changed so it ignores nests that have items inside?