Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHerblore

Honestly this is top tier but it could probably do with the herb cleaning to be a hair faster or so, as most of the time its cleaning at the rate of almost every second one so a lot of the time it goes to clean the next herb but it ends up just using it on the one after.

Might only be an issue in the clean/make all default so that could be it but even changing the speeds nothing changes that I can see.

Author of MaxiBots
Honestly this is top tier but it could probably do with the herb cleaning to be a hair faster or so, as most of the time its cleaning at the rate of almost every second one so a lot of the time it goes to clean the next herb but it ends up just using it on the one after.

Might only be an issue in the clean/make all default so that could be it but even changing the speeds nothing changes that I can see.
Make sure you're setting the speed before you start the activity, there is a bug where that setting doesn't apply if you're activity is already running

<Titles are for Noobs>
[BUG]
The bot doesn't chose the (X) option in the bank by itself (at least with super combats), so if you don't manually chose it the bot will instead "right click > Withdraw (x)" (so before starting, be sure that have Quanitty set to (X) upload_2023-10-9_9-38-34.png
(This should be an easy fix)
-------------------

[Request]
Speed up the bot while banking (at least with super combats) and make it more human like.
Make it click all the ingrdients within 1-2 ticks instead of 1/tick.
This would make it look more realistic since nobody I know withdraws 1 item per 0.6 seconds.

[Request]
Add 1t potion making for Staminas, Extended super antifire, anti-venom

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
[BUG]
The bot doesn't chose the (X) option in the bank by itself (at least with super combats), so if you don't manually chose it the bot will instead "right click > Withdraw (x)" (so before starting, be sure that have Quanitty set to (X) View attachment 12959
(This should be an easy fix)
-------------------

[Request]
Speed up the bot while banking (at least with super combats) and make it more human like.
Make it click all the ingrdients within 1-2 ticks instead of 1/tick.
This would make it look more realistic since nobody I know withdraws 1 item per 0.6 seconds.

[Request]
Add 1t potion making for Staminas, Extended super antifire, anti-venom
That's been requested for a while but i just haven't gotten around to it, easy enough for users to just select it themselves if thats what they want to use.
1 tick is already supported in a separate bot. See MaxiTickHerblore