Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHerblore

Update speed? I don't see anyone asking that. What are you talking about? There's a setting on the advanced tab to change the cleaning speed if that's what you're talking about. What amulet?

Sorry for speed didnt see that, but im talking about Amulet of Chemistry.

Author of MaxiBots
bot gets stuck making super divine str pots. uses dust on pot then sits on interface forever.
Thanks for the report. Any chance you can lend me your account to debug it? I'm not actively writing bots now and i don't play the game so i don't have a members account.

Last edited:
Hey Aidden, don't think the bot is working as intended. The drop down menu in the create a task menu have "Task" and "item" unpopulatable.

Could just be me, but I'm making super energies and after withdrawing X14 X2 ingredients it click the UNF and it will click another UNF instead of its ingredient multiple times then eventually it will click the ingredient and the make potion menu will come up. Then, it will click on another UNF and back to an ingredient and then it will start making a potion. sometimes it won't make a potion for 30-40 seconds as it clicks randomly through the inventory.

Author of MaxiBots
Could just be me, but I'm making super energies and after withdrawing X14 X2 ingredients it click the UNF and it will click another UNF instead of its ingredient multiple times then eventually it will click the ingredient and the make potion menu will come up. Then, it will click on another UNF and back to an ingredient and then it will start making a potion. sometimes it won't make a potion for 30-40 seconds as it clicks randomly through the inventory.
Had you restarted runemate and runescape since the update?

Using osrs default client, not runelite, tried to do super antifire pots. Bot gets the ingredients, clicks correctly and on human time on material but then stands in the "select number of pots make" for ever.

I think i also tried 2 other types of pots and didn't work, dont remember which ones but should be the same problem.

Since I wasnt able to test it, will also check if the bot has a random delay (small, but human like) after ending an inventory of pots, or if its super fast to get another inv of materials (very bot like).

Will use and rate it again after fixing. Cheers